WEST BENGAL NSFDC Education Loan Scheme | पश्चिम बंगाल NSFDC शिक्षा ऋण योजना | WB NSFDC Education Loan Scheme | WEST BENGAL NSFDC Education Loan Scheme Application Form | WEST BENGAL NSFDC Education Loan Scheme Application Form PDF Download
The government of West Bengal has started various welfare and scholarship schemes to help the students of the state. West Bengal NSFDC Education Loan Scheme is started to help the meritorious students of SC and ST students who want to pursue Higher education. Today in this article we will provide you with all the important details of the West Bengal NSFDC Education Loan Scheme such as eligibility criteria, documents required, how to apply, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
WEST BENGAL NSFDC Education Loan Scheme
The people of SC and ST are oppressed for a long time, they did not get equal rights and opportunities, so to improve the condition of these people, the government has taken various decisions to give them equal rights and opportunities like other societies. NSFDC Education Loan Scheme is an education scheme for the SC, and ST meritorious students of the state.
Under NSFDC Education Loan, students of scheduled Caste students of the state for pursuing Professional/ Technical/ Higher Education. The government will provide education for up to 20 lakhs at a 4% interest rate to male beneficiaries and 3.5% to female beneficiaries. A beneficiary can take a loan of Rs 10 lakhs if they study within India and Rs 20 lakhs for overseas studies.
|WB NSFDC Educational Loan Yojana Highlights|
|Article||West Bengal NSFDC Educational Loan Scheme|
|Department||Social Justice Empowerment Department|
|Beneficiary||Resident Of West Bengal|
|Benefit||To provide a loan at a low-interest rate|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective Of WB NSFDC Education Loan Yojana
The main objective of the NSFDC Education Loan Scheme is to encourage and help the meritorious students of SC/ST communities who want to pursue higher education Professional/ Technical/ Higher Education. Under this scheme, the government will lend the education loan at a low-interest rate. To uplift the social and economic conditions of the people.
Expenses Covered Under WB NSFDC Education Loan Scheme
- Admission Fees & Tuition Fees.
- Boarding & Lodging expenses.
- Book bank/ Library Fees.
- Soft Skill Development Fees.
- Caution Money (College & Hostel).
- Development Fees.
- Examination Fees.
- Games & Sports etc.
Professional/ Technical Courses Covered Under WB NSFDC Education Loan Scheme
- Full-time professional/ Technical courses in the fields of Engineering.
- Medical, Dental, Physiotherapy.
- Information Technology.
- Hotel Management & Catering Technology.
- Law Education Journalism & Mass Communication CA ICWA CS AMIE FIA IETE.
- Higher Education like Doctoral Studies leading to M.Phil/ PhD
The applicant must fulfill the following eligibility criteria while applying for WB NSFDC Educational Loan Yojana:
- Applicants must be residents of West Bengal.
- Students should have a Scheduled Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (SDO / ADM).
- The annual income of the beneficiary family should be less than Rs. 81,000 in rural areas and Rs. 1,03,000 in urban areas.
- The beneficiary should get admission to the educational institute based on JEE / CAT etc.
- A beneficiary who has availed of an education loan from elsewhere was not eligible for this scheme.
- A beneficiary who is getting a scholarship/ concession/ stipend from the Institution/ Government or any other sources is not eligible for this scheme.
The applicant must have to submit the following documents while applying for WB NSFDC Educational Loan Yojana:
- Residence Proof.
- Application form signed by the applicant and his / her father/mother/guardian as co-lender.
- Original & photocopy copy of SC Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Income Certificate ( Certificate issued by Pradhan, Sabhapati, Chairman of Municipality, Municipal Councilor, Block Development Officer, Sub-Divisional Officer, Additional District Magistrate, Any Gazetted officer, MP, MLA may be accepted )
- Certification by the Institute in prescribed format duly signed and bearing the seal of the Institute.
- 2 Recent colored photographs.
Repayment Of Educational Loan
- The repayment of the loan will start 6 months after the completion of the course.
- The applicant has to repay the loan in 20 quarterly installments over 5 years.
- The total currency of the loan will not exceed 10 years from the date of the first disbursement.
Application Procedure Of WB NSFDC Education Loan Scheme
To apply for WB NSFDC Education Loan Yojana, you have to follow the following procedure.
- You have to download the Application Form For WB NSFDC Education Loan the link to the application form is given below.
Download The Application Form Of WB NSFDC Education Loan Scheme
- Now download and print the Application Form.
- Now fill in all the information asked in the application form carefully.
- After filling out the application form, all important documents have to be attached to the application form.
- Now you have to apply to the office of the concerned department.
- After verification and all the information filled is found to be correct, the benefit of WB NSFDC Education Loan Scheme Apply will be granted to the beneficiary.
Note- How did you like the information provided by us, make sure to comment in the comment box. For information related to any type of application form PDF, stay connected with our website downloadpdf.com. Thank you
Who can apply for WEST BENGAL NSFDC Education Loan Scheme?
the education loan will be provided to the Scheduled Caste students of state for pursuing Professional/ Technical/ Higher Education.
How much loan a beneficiary can get under this scheme?
Beneficiary can avail loan up to Rs 10 lakhs for studies within India and Rs 20 Lakhs for studies abroad.
What is the interest rate of the WB NSFDC Education Loan?
The Government provides the educational loan at 4% per annum to male the beneficiary and 3.5% to the women Beneficiaries.
In what time period Beneficiary have to repay the Educational Loan?
The loan will have to be repaid in 20 quarterly installments over a period of 5 years, and the recovery of the loan will start 6 months after the completion of the course or employment.