UPPSC Medical Officer 2022| UPPSC 2022 Recruitment | uppsc official website |
UPPSC releases notification regarding filling up 611 UPPSC Medical Officer Ayurveda job vacancies. PSC organization invites online applications from eligible candidates having essential qualifications. This notification was issued by the concerned authorities on 5th August. The job applications for UPPSC Jobs 2022 will be accepted online on or before 02 Sep 2022.
UPPSC Medical Officer 2022
All the candidates must know that the UPPSC Medical Officer Application Form will be submitted online only. There is no other way to apply for the Medical Officer post. Before applying for these posts, candidate must ensure that they are eligible for the post. Try to fill the application before the last date mentioned by the authority to avoid last minute problems. We will share with you detailed information about UPPSC Medical Officer Ayurveda Recruitment in this article. Like, application process, application fee, required qualification, etc. If you want to apply for these posts, then read the information given by us carefully and till the end.
Brief Information about UPSC Medical Officer Post
|Name Of The Post||Medical Officer Ayurvedic|
|Application Form Status||Released|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Schedule
|Recruitment Advertisement||5th August 2022|
|Start of online application||5th August 2022|
|Last date for submission of application form||2nd September 2022|
Swami Vivekanand Paryatan Yatra Yojana 2022
UPPSC Medical Officer Ayurvedic Vacancy
The concerned officials have also released the vacancy details for the Medical Officer post. 611 posts of Medical Officer are vacant. The officials have provided the reservation to the reserved category candidates. i.e, 29 posts are reserved for SC, 28 posts for ST, 58 posts for OBC, 61 posts for EW and 435 posts for general category. The officials have also issued horizontal reservation. 122 posts are reserved horizontally for female candidates. 24 posts are reserved horizontally for PH candidates, 12 posts are reserved for DFF candidates and 30 posts are reserved for Ex-Army candidates.
UPPSC Medical Officer Eligibility Criteria
All the applicants must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. Only those applicants will be considered for
The mentioned post which will satisfy all the criteria mentioned by the authority. We are providing the eligibility criteria mentioned by the authority for all the interested candidates.
The eligibility criteria are mentioned below:-
- Applicant must have a degree in Ayurveda from a recognized university which must be established by the country’s law OR,
Must have 5 yrs degree or diploma in Ayurveda from BIM i.e., Board of Indian Medicine, UP.
- Candidates must be registered as a Vaidya with BIM, Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicant should have at least 6 months experience in State Ayurvedic / Allopathic Hospital / Dispensary.
- Preference will be given to applicants having Post Graduate Degree in Ayurveda from a recognized University.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 21 years.
- The maximum age of the applicant applying for the post is 40 years.
- There is age relaxation for SC/ ST category candidates.
Required Documents are:-
- Photograph of the applicant
- candidate’s signature
Paste the photograph as per the desired size on the white paper. Put your signature in the space. After this scan the image with the photo and signature. The format of the file should be jpg/jpeg/gif/tif/png format. The file size should not exceed 50 kb. See the image below to get the sample.
UPPSC Medical Officer Ayurveda application Fee
All the interested candidates have to pay the application fee while submitting the application form. The UPPSC application process will not proceed without paying the application fee. Reserved category candidates are given relaxation in the application fee. The Medical Officer application fee applicable for various categories is given below:
|PH (Physically Handicaped)||25/-|
How to Apply online for UPPSC Medical Officer Ayurvedic?
All the candidates can now apply online for the post. We are providing the step by step procedure for the candidate so that they can easily apply for the post. Below are the steps-:
- Firstly visit the Official Website of UPPSC.
- The home page will open on your screen.
- Click on the link of Medical Officer Ayurvedic Recruitment on the homepage.
- After that click on the apply option.
- Now click on the registration option.
- Start filling all the mandatory requirements.
- After filling all the asked details, preview your form and submit.
- You will be successfully registered.
- Then proceed to pay the application fee.
- Select your payment gateway and other details and submit the form.
- Now, upload all the required documents correctly.
- Check all the details carefully and submit the application form.
Important Link For UPPSC Medical Officer Ayurvedic
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|