Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme | www.telangana.gov.in |
Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme is another scheme launched by the Government of Telangana for the farmers of the state. through this scheme, The government has created a platform for the farmers. The scheme promises high returns to the farmers. farmers can apply for this scheme and become a part of this scheme.
In this article, you will get the details of new opportunities launched by the concerned authorities of the Telangana Government. We will share with you all the features, benefits, and objectives of this scheme. Residents can also check eligibility for the scheme and how to apply online for the scheme.
Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme
Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme has been launched by the concerned authorities of the Government of Telangana to address the issues faced by the farmers of the state. The platform will act as a one-stop destination for all farmers, providing them with a common platform to sell their produce.
This initiative will bring the farmers under one platform which will help them to get a higher number of returns. The Chief Minister of Telangana State launched the Rythu Vedika scheme on 31 October 2020 at the headquarters town of Kodakandla Mandal in Jangaon district.
Many Rythu Vedikas will be constructed in the state to help the farmers. This will be a very commendable step by the Government of Telangana State.
|Name of the Scheme||Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Telangana|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the state|
|Objective||Ensuring higher returns to the farmers|
Implementation of the Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme
As this scheme is in the initial stage of its implementation. The government has set some targets for the scheme.
|Rythu Vedika Constructed||
|Total Rythu Vedika||
|The amount for Rythu Vedika||
|Total allocated amount||
|Rythu Vedika Facilities||
The objective of the Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme
- The scheme has the prime objective to greet issues of the farmers in the state.
- Increase the returns of the farmers who are affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- The scheme will focus on discussions over farm-related issues.
Benefits of the Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme
The following benefits will be provided to the beneficiaries under the Rythu Vedika scheme:-
- Peasants would be able to organize themselves into popular groups.
- Farmers can collectively raise their voices on a certain issue.
- A beneficiary would be able to get higher prices and better marketing facilities.
- Farmers will be able to achieve higher productivity and thus their careers will be highly profitable.
- The platform will help the farmers to discuss their problems with each other.
- The platform will also help in the proper selling of the product by the farmers.
- The scheme will also help the farmers in protecting their rights and perform their duties without any interruption.
What are the Eligibility Criteria?
We are listing the criteria below, beneficiaries can read and apply accordingly-:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Telangana State.
- The applicant should be a farmer by profession.
- The applicant must have an active and valid bank account.
How to Apply?
Follow the simple steps given below to apply:
- First, visit the Official Website of the Telangana Government.
- The home page will open on your screen.
- Now click on the option of Registration.
- The registration form will open on your screen.
- Enter all of the asked details.
- Upload all of the documents.
- Click on submit option.