Tamilnadu Birth Certificate Application Form PDF | Tamilnadu Birth Certificate | Tamil Nadu Janam Pranam Patra Registration Form
Tamilnadu Birth Certificate:- Birth Certificate or Janam Pranam Patra is an important document for everyone. The birth certificate is made after the birth of the child and is certified by the government. It can be used for many things like at the time of admission to our school, colleges and is also required to apply for a passport or for a driving license or PAN card. The document records the name, gender, parents’ name, date, and place of birth of a person. To know more stay connected with us.
Tamilnadu Birth Certificate
Birth certificate is an important government document. In this, the date related to the birth of the person, the place of birth and the name of the parents are recorded. Birth registration is a mandatory process in India. Registration of birth can be done free of cost within 22 days of the birth of the child. After 22 days of birth you have to follow the prescribed fee payment process to make birth certificate. You need a birth certificate to take admission in a school or to make a PAN, Driving License, Aadhaar Card.
|Tamil Nadu Birth Certificate Highlights|
|ARTICLE ABOUT||Tamilnadu Birth Certificate|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click here|
Purpose of Birth Certificate
Birth certificate is used for the following functions
- For taking admission in schools and colleges.
- Passport Application.
- For obtaining documents like Aadhar Card, Voter’s ID card, Passport, Driving Licence, etc.
Documents Required For Tamilnadu Birth Certificate
You need to attach the following required documents along with the application form to make Tamilnadu Birth Certificate.
- Residence certificate
- Aadhar card of parents
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
- Passport size photo
- Parent’s name / address
- Place of birth(from the hospital)
- Marriage Certificate of parents(optional)
The validity of Birth Certificate
It is valid for a lifetime and needs no renewal.
Application Process For a Birth Certificate
To apply for birth certificate you have to follow the following procedure
- Download the Application form from the link given below .
- fill in all the details carefully like father’s name, age, and occupation, mother’s name, date of birth, and gender of the child, birthplace, name of the hospital, residential address
- attach all the necessary documents and submit it to your nearest revenue department Office.
You can easily download the application form from the link given below:-
Note– How did you like the information was given by us, please comment in the comment box. For information related to any type of application PDF, stay connected with our website applicationformonline.in. Thank you.