Tamil Nadu Amma Two Wheeler Scheme | Tamil Nadu Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Application Form | Amma Scooter Scheme Apply Online | தமிழ்நாடு அம்மா வீலர் திட்டம்
To encourage and help women the central and state government of our country has started various schemes. Tamil Nadu government had started the Amma Two Wheeler Schemes for the women of the state. Under this scheme, the state government will give a 50% subsidy of the cost of the vehicle worth Rs 25000. Today in this article we will provide you with all the important details of the Tamil Nadu Amma Two Wheeler Scheme such as eligibility criteria, documents required, specifications, how to apply, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
Tamil Nadu Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
The former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu Mr. J Jayalalithaa had announced in her budget speech for 2016-17 that the government would launch a scheme to provide 2,000 two-wheelers to women in rural areas and 500 two-wheelers to women in urban areas.
The Tamil Nadu Amma Two Wheeler Scheme is a scheme launched by the Government of Tamil Nadu to provide new, two-wheeler vehicles to women in the state. Under this scheme, the state government will provide a subsidy of Rs 25000 on the purchase of a new gearless 2-wheeler. So that they can travel between their workplace and home easily. The subsidy amount will be directly transferred into a beneficiary bank account.
|Tamil Nadu Two Wheeler Yojana Highlights|
|Article||Tamil Nadu Two Wheeler Yojana|
|Department||Tamil Nadu Corporation for Development of Women|
|Beneficiary||State Working Women|
|Benefit||To Provide Two Wheeler To Women|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Key Features OF TN Two Wheeler Scheme
- Only working women of Tamil Nadu can avail the benefits of this scheme.
- The state government will give a 50% subsidy of the cost of the vehicle worth Rs 25000.
- The beneficiary must have a bank account because the subsidy amount will be directly transferred into a beneficiary bank account.
- Beneficiaries will be selected by the Selection Committees headed. Commissioner in case of Chennai city and the District Collectors for the other districts
Quota Under The Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
For the TN Amma Two-Wheeler scheme, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- The beneficiary should be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu.
- This scheme is only for employed women of the state.
- The beneficiary’s age should be in between 18 years to 40 years.
- The annual income of the beneficiary’s family should not exceed Rs. 2,50,000 lakhs.
- The applicant must travel long distances for work.
- Women’s earnings should be the primary source of income for the family.
- The beneficiary should know how to ride 2 wheeler and must have a valid Two-Wheeler Driving Licence/Learner’s Licence (LL).
Documents Required for Amma Two Wheeler Yojana
For the TN Amma Two-Wheeler scheme, you have to attach the following required documents with the application form.
- Age Proof.
- Proof for Residence such as-
- EPIC card
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Utility Bills etc., in the Applicant’s name
- Driving License / Learner License Registration (LLR) issued by the competent authority
- Income Certificate
- Proof of Employment
- Aadhaar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualification / Appearance for VIII standard exam (Transfer Certificate, SSLC, etc.,)
- Passport size photograph
- Proof to establish membership of priority category, wherever applicable
- Community Certificate (in case of SC/ST category)
- Differently Abled Identity Card issued by the competent authority
- Quotation/Pro-forma invoice of the vehicle.
Priority Under TN Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
Under This scheme priority will be given to the following beneficiary:
- Working women residing in remote places
- Hilly regions
- Women-headed households
- Deserted women
- Destitute widows
- Differently-abled women
- Unmarried women aged above 35 years
- Scheduled Caste/Tribes
Reservation Under Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
|Disabled Candidate||4% ( Across All Categories)|
Application Procedure Of Tamil Nadu Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
To apply for the TN Amma two-wheeler scheme, you have to follow the following procedure.
- First of all, you have to download the Amma Two-wheeler Scheme Application Form the link to the application form is given below.
|Rural Area||Click Here|
|Urban Area||Click Here|
|Field Verification Form||Click Here|
|Subsidy Claim Form||Click Here|
- Now download and print out the Application Form.
- Now fill in all the information asked in the application form carefully.
- After filling out the application form, all important documents have to be attached to the application form.
- Now you have to submit the application to the respective Block offices / Urban Local Bodies (ULBs).
- A unique application number will be assigned to each application form containing the ULB/RLB code followed by the running serial number within the ULB/RLB.
Note- How did you like the information provided by us, make sure to comment in the comment box. For information related to any type of application form PDF, stay connected with our website applicationformonline. Thank you