SSC Stenographer 2022 | SSC Stenographer 2022 application form | SSC Stenographer Recruitment | SSC Stenographer Vacancy | ssc stenographer 2022 exam date
Staff Selection Commission released the SSC Stenographer 2022 notification on 20/08/2022. Notification is out for the recruitment of candidates for the posts of Stenographer Grade C (Group B-Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade D (Group C-Non-Gazetted) under various Ministries/Departments/Organizations of the Government of India. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 20/08/2022 to 05/09/2022. We will describe all those important aspects in this article. Like role, vacancy, eligibility requirements, selection process, application method, fee, etc. Therefore, if you want to get all the information related to this notification, then read this article till the end.
SSC Stenographer 2022
SSC is a national-level competitive entrance exam conducted by the Staff Selection Commission for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade C and Grade D jobs. SSC invites candidates for recruitment of Stenographer Grade C and D to a Common Central Service Group ‘C’ and ‘D’ non-gazetted post in various Ministries/Departments of the Central Government in various States and Union Territories. Both men and women can apply for this exam and enjoy a respected profession. Eligible and interested candidates must definitely apply for SSC Stenographer 2022 Exam.
SSC Stenographer 2022: Overview
|Exam’s Name||SSC Stenographer 2022|
|Conducted By||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post||Grade C and D Stenographer|
|Official Website||Official Website|
SSC Stenographer 2022 Eligibility
Before applying for SSC Stenographer 2022 post candidates must check the eligibility criteria mentioned by the officials of SSC. Candidates failing to fulfill the SSC Stenographer eligibility will not be allowed to participate in the selection process and will be debarred at any stage of the examination. The eligibility criteria consist of three factors which are as follows-
- Educational Qualifications
- Age limit
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
- A citizen of India or
- A subject of Nepal or
- A subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- People of Indian origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Afghanistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam.
Candidate must have passed 10+2 (12th) examination/ HSC or its equivalent degree from a recognized University or Board.
The candidates who have been declared qualified in the Computer Based Test and Skill Test shall also be required to bring all relevant certificates in original such as Marksheet, Provisional certificates, etc. have to be submitted. The candidature of the candidates failing to produce the documents will be canceled by the commission.
The age limit for the posts of Stenographer Grade C and Stenographer Grade D in various Ministries/Departments/Organizations are given below.
|Name of The Post||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|Stenographer Grade C||18||30|
|Stenographer Grade D||18||27|
Stenographer Grade ‘C’:
Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/01/1992 and not later than 01/01/2004 and are eligible to apply.
Stenographer Grade ‘D’:
Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/01/1995 and not later than 01/01/2004 and are eligible to apply.
The reserved categories will get the benefit of age relaxation as per the rules and regulations of the government. Have a look at the age relaxation criteria introduced by the officials of SSC under the eligibility criteria for SSC Stenographer 2022 which are as follows:
|SC / ST||5 years|
|PwD + SC/ ST||15 years|
|PwD + OBC||13 years|
|Persons with Disabilities: PwD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years|
SSC Stenographer 2022 Selection Process
The selection for SSC Stenographer 2022 will be done on the basis of two stages. which are as follows-:
- Computer Based Test and
- Skill Test
Candidates have to clear both the stages of the recruitment process to be selected for Stenographer Grade C and Grade D posts. Those who fail to qualify for the CBT test will not be allowed to appear in the skill test, which requires a typing speed of 80 words per minute in Hindi and 100 words per minute in English. There will be no medical or interview round. Based on the performance of the candidate in both these stages the final result PDF will be prepared.
How to Apply Online for SSC Stenographer 2022 Form
Candidates can apply for SSC Stenographer 2022 Recruitment by following the simple steps given below-:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the Official Website of SSC.
- A homepage will appear on your screen
- Now Click on Home Page -> New User? / register now.
- New User: Candidates have to register themselves using their active email id and password.
- After registration, candidates can log in using their registration number and password.
- Users who have registered earlier can log in and apply directly.
- Candidates have to fill in all the information asked in the application form correctly.
- No changes can be made after the submission of the form.
- The photographs of the candidate should be uploaded in JPEG format.
- Candidates can pay their application fee through online/offline generation of challan (during working hours of the bank).
- Read the payment instructions carefully and proceed with your payment.
- The fee can be paid by using BHIM UPI, net banking or Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay credit or debit cards, or by generating an SBI challan in cash at SBI branches.
- Print the application form for future reference.
SSC Stenographer 2022 Application Fee
Candidates applying for SSC Stenographer 2022 are required to submit the application fee to complete their application form. In case the fee is not received by SSC, applications left incomplete will be rejected and no request for such applications will be entertained. The application fee for all categories is given below-:
|SC/ST/PH/Female||Fee relaxation for these categories of candidates|