Rajasthan SSO ID | sso.rajasthan.gov.in |
The Rajasthan government has started Rajasthan SSO ID to provide online facilities to the citizens. This SSO ID provides the facility to the resident of Rajasthan to use the same name and password for various online functions and government websites.
Rajasthan SSO ID Portal provides you with online services of more than 100 departments on one portal at a time. Through this article, we will share all the important information about Rajasthan SSO ID Registration. If you are interested to know more about this portal then read this article till the end.
Rajasthan SSO ID
All the services available on the Rajasthan SSO ID portal can be availed by the citizens of the state who do their own business and those who do private jobs and those who do government jobs etc. It allows all citizens to access various e-services with a single click.
On this Rajasthan SSO ID Portal, the people of the state can access the online services of various government departments such as e-Mitra, Bhamashah card service, Rajasthan employment service, online form for recruitment, withdrawal, and deposit of money online, depositing electricity bill, depositing water bill. Services etc. are being made available.
|Scheme Name||Rajasthan SSO ID|
|Launched By||Government of Rajasthan|
|Objective||One Digital Identity for all Applications|
The objective of the Rajasthan SSO ID
The objective of this portal is to provide online services running in the state to the citizens, industries and government employees of the state through a single portal. Through this SSO ID scheme, Rajasthan state is to be taken towards progress in the digital sector and to make the people of Rajasthan self-reliant and empowered.
Now people do not need to go anywhere, through this sso id portal, people will easily be able to take advantage of all the online services sitting at home.
The Benefits of the Rajasthan SSO ID
- Using this SSO ID the people of the state can apply for any government job.
- Through this SO address you can pay electricity bill and pay water bill.
- After registration of SSO ID you can also register in many government departments like e advertisement, right to information.
- On the portal of SSO, you can go to registration for any kind of online services like Aadhaar Card, Scholarship, Business Registration, Bhamashah Card etc.
What is an important document?
- Aadhar card
- Bhamashah Card
- Using BRN (For Business)
- S.I.P.F.I.D. (for government employees)
How to register?
Follow the steps given below to register on the SSO ID portal-
- First of all the applicant has to go to the official website of SSO ID.
- The home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, click on the Register option.
- Now the next page will open in front of you.
- You can register with the identity cards available on this page like Aadhar Card, Bhamasha Card, Facebook ID, Gmail ID etc.
- Any one option has to be selected from these options.
- Now the application form will open in front of you.
- All the information asked in this will have to be filled.
- While creating SSO ID, you will have to create User ID and Password on your own. With the help of which you will login under the portal.
How to login?
- You have to go to the official website of SSO ID.
- Home page will open in front of you
- On this home page, you have to click on the option of Login.
- Now you have to login with the help of Username and Password created by you.
- In this way you can login Rajasthan SSO ID.
Through this article, we have given you all the important information related to Stree Swabhiman Yojana. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can get your problem solution on below mentioned contact number and email.
- Helpline Number: – 0141-5153-222/5123-717
- Email Support: – [email protected]