Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme | sebaonline.org | pragyan bharati Scooty scheme official website | how to apply pragyan bharati scooty scheme | pragyan bharati scooty assam scheme | sebaonline org scooty
Assam state government has started a new scheme for all girl students. The name of this new scheme is Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2023. This scheme is for those girl students who have scored very good marks in their recent examinations. Scooty will be provided to all girl students under Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2022.
In this article, we will share all the important details about this scheme like eligibility criteria, the step-by-step application process, etc. If you are eligible and want to know all the important details then read this article till the end.
Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
The Finance Minister of Assam has announced a scheme named AHSEC Scooty Scheme under Pragyan Bharti Scooty. Under this scheme, the girl students who get the first division in the state board 12th will be given bikes. The Assam Higher Secondary Educational Council declared the class 12th result on 25 June 2020.
The Government of Assam has then selected suitable bikes for the brilliant girl students of class 12th. This year 22 thousand girls have secured good marks in Assam. Scooty will be allotted to each of them.
|Name of the scheme||Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2023|
|Launched By||Government of Assam|
|Beneficiaries||12th Girls students of Assam Government School|
|Benefit||Providing Different Types of Educational Benefits|
Objective Of Assam Scooty Scheme
The main objective of starting this scheme is to provide proper resources to all the girl students who are studying in the state of Assam. The scheme will also encourage girls to pursue higher education and become independent on their own.
The students will be encouraged by the number of benefits that will be provided under the scheme. Each student will get a Scooty which will help them while traveling.
Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2.0 Application Form PDF Download, Orunodoi form
Benefits of Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty
The benefits are as follows:-
- The Government of Assam will provide all the beneficiaries free of cost textbooks, uniforms, and all other essential items needed to go to school.
- All admissions from the Higher secondary level up to the Postgraduate level will be made absolutely free for all the students for the academic year 2020-21.
- This free admission will also be applicable for courses like medical, engineering, and polytechnic.
- Scotties would be provided to 20,000 meritorious female students studying in class 12th.
- The Assam government will provide Rs 1,000 to Rs 1 lakh to students for textbooks.
- Rs 1,500 to Rs 2,000 incentive will be provided for textbooks for undergraduate and postgraduate level students.
- The government will give Rs 1000 per month to all the students for their mess dues.
- A one-time education loan subsidy of Rs. 50,000 will be provided.
Scooty Distriubited to 35,800 Students Under Assam Pragyan Bharati Scheme
Assam Chief Minister Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma on Wednesday launched the Pragyan Bharti Yojana scooter distribution ceremony for 35,800 eligible children. As per the Dr. Banikant Kakti Merit Award, 6,052 meritorious boys and 29,748 meritorious girls from Kamrup and Kamrup (Metro) were awarded, who scored 75% or more and 60% or more respectively in the most recent higher.
Secondary Examination administered by the Assam Council of Higher Secondary Education. Scooters were given to students by CM Sarma under Dr. Banikant Kakti Merit Award.
Hon’ble Ministers like Ranoj Pegu, Atul Bora, Chandra Mohan Patowary, Hon’ble MLA Manab Deka, Education Advisor of GoA Prof. Nani Gopal Mahant, AHSEC President Rukma Gohain Barua, and other government officials attended the Pragyan Bharati Yojana scooter distribution ceremony.
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the Pragyan Bharati Scooty scheme are as follows:-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam state.
- The applicant must be a female.
- Applicant must be studying in a government school in Assam.
- The applicant must have secured first division in the class 12th government school examination of Assam state.
Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme online apply
To apply the applicant must follow the steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website of the scheme.
- On the homepage, click on the choice of Scooty option.
- Log in through your credentials.
- Enter Roll No
- Registration Number
- Enter your Contact Details
- Select your option.
- Fill in the form and Upload the documents.
- Click on the submit option.
Note:- If you want to know more about the scheme then please stay with us in the future. We will update each and every piece of information as soon as the Government of Assam announces it.
Some Important FAQs Answer
Who launched this Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme?
The scheme was launched by the administration of Assam, through which they are trying to strengthen the girl for their higher studies. This scheme is supporting them financially by providing them with a school uniform or study material as well.
How to choose the variant of the Scooty?
Candidates first Login to the official site, after logging in to the portal it directly directs you to the Choice of Scooty, where you can choose Scooty either a petrol or an electrical one.
What are the charges need to pay after getting the Scooty?
The Scooty allotted is free of cost but they need to pay their RTO registration fee.
What is the main goal of this Scheme?
The main aim behind this scheme is to help and encourage the girls’ pupils in their studies. This scheme is organized to cheer the girls so that they can drive freely.