PM Kisan Registration | pmkisan.gov.in| PM Kisan new Registration online | PM Kisan Registration status | pm kisan.gov.in registration |
PM Kisan Scheme is a scheme launched by the Central Government. This scheme will not only benefit the farmers financially but also in the fulfillment of agricultural works and their domestic needs. Many farmers have also benefited from this scheme.
Although there are still many farmers who have not supported it yet. Keeping these factors in mind, the government has extended the registration scheme to eligible farmers.
In this article, we will share all the important information related to the PM Kisan Yojana like how to register, the benefits of PM Kisan Registration, eligibility criteria, required documents, etc. If you want to know the information related to this scheme then read this article Read till the end.
PM Kisan Registration
As per the program, eligible farmers get Rs 6000 annually in three installments of Rs 2000 each. Apart from this, there is a complaint system in this scheme where the voice of the farmers can be heard. In the initial phase of the program, many ineligible farmers registered.
The authorities have developed an e-KYC solution to verify the legitimacy of farmers and eliminate fraudulent registrations. As a result, several accounts were blocked after checking for fraudulent registrations, furthering the goal of helping only eligible farmers.
|Name of Scheme||Pardhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi, i.e., PM Kisan|
|Launched By||Center Government|
|Announced by||Piyush Goyal|
|Benefits||Rs. 6000/ per year|
The objectives of the PM Kisan Registration
In India, 75 percent of the population is engaged in farming and agricultural activities, forcing the Government of India to consider significant economic support for farmers. Apart from providing cash assistance, the program focuses on enhancing the quality of life for eligible farmers who provide food for the country.
This program helps farmers by increasing their autonomy and independence. Lakhs of farmers have benefited annually since the inception of the program.
The Benefits of the PM Kisan Registration
- The objective of PM Kisan Yojana is to help farmers afford agricultural inputs for crop health and production.
- Under this farmers will get Rs 6000 in a year.
- Only the farmer who registers online can avail of the benefit of this scheme.
- Farmers of every state except West Bengal can apply for PM Kisan.
- Since the launch of this scheme, much Updation has been done in this scheme, and now only eligible and needy farmers are getting benefited from this scheme for last many years.
PM Kisan Registration 2022 Updates and Correction
- In 1988, the government started the Kisan Credit Card program, which has now been merged with the PM Kisan Yojana.
- Beneficiaries of the PM Kisan program can apply for KCC cards and get short-term loans at low-interest rates. Loan money can be used to purchase equipment and cover other costs. Credit coverage limit.
- All the farmer recipients of the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana are not required to submit any documents to get Kisan Credit Card. Farmers’ economic condition will improve with Kisan Credit Card.
- Farmers who wish to get PM KISAN payments from the central government must have an Aadhar card. (Farmers without Aadhar cards aren’t eligible for this plan). This was part of the E-KYC process as many fraud registrations happened before and to remove those accounts such steps were taken.
- Initially, the recipients had to approach accountants and agricultural officers for registration. The national government has done away with this requirement by making the system online so that recipients can register from the comfort of their homes.
- Farmers can verify the progress of their application under this system. Beneficiaries can verify their application using Aadhaar, cell phone, or bank account data.
- This step was necessitated as there were many complaints as they did not receive or did not know the status of their accounts.
- Initially, only farmers with 2 hectares or 5 acres of cultivable land were eligible for the scheme, but the national government has since removed this barrier.
6th Installment PM Kisan Registration
- The Central Government gave the sixth payment to PM Kisan on August 1, 2020.
- The central government will send this assistance to the bank accounts of the recipients.
- The beneficiary farmers got Rs 6000 annually in three payments of Rs 2000 every 4 months.
7th Installment PM Kisan Registration
- The Center Government sent the 7th payment of PM Kisan on December 25, 2020.
- Through a video conference, this sum was given to recipient farmers with a simple click.
- Under this plan, more than 1 lakh 10 thousand crores have been remitted to farmers’ bank accounts.
8th Installment PM Kisan Registration
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi helps farmers financially.
- Under the scheme, the 8th payment transferred over Rs 19,000 crore to 9.5 crore farmer bank accounts.
- In addition, the Prime Minister announced through a video conference that 11 crore farmers have received Rs 1.35 trillion in their bank accounts.
9th Installment PM Kisan Registration
- The 9th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi was released On 9 August 2021.
- A total of 1950 billion rupees will be distributed to about 97.5 lakh farmers under the ninth payment received by the beneficiary farmers.
10th Installment PM Kisan Registration
- PM Narendra Modi delivered the tenth installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi. Under this plan, 10.09 crore farmers received the 10th payment.
- Farmers who have not yet obtained the 10th installment will shortly.
- This scheme’s 10th payment gave Rs 20946 crore to 10.09 crore farmers. On this occasion, the Prime Minister video-conferenced with various farmer producer groups and learned that the government would pay an equity grant of Rs 14 crore to help 1.25 lakh farmers
11th Installment PM Kisan Registration
- Under the terms of this program, the eleventh payment was distributed by the Indian government on the month of May 31st, 2022 a total of 8 years of completion of the Modi Government.
- On that day, Prime Minister Narendra Modi distributed approximately Rs 21,000 crore to more than 10 crore benefit farmers.
What are the Eligibility Criteria?
Farmers must meet all the eligibility requirements listed below-
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The name of the farmer must be registered with the official record data of the Govt.
- Farmers with little or no land are eligible for PM Kisan.
- SC/ST/OBC farmers.
- Land record details of farmers
- The annual income of the farmer’s family cannot exceed 6 lakhs.
- Make sure that no one in the farmer families works for the government.
- If someone in the farmer’s family is on a constitutional post, then you cannot take advantage of the PM Kisan Yojana.
What are the Important Documents?
- A farmer needs an Aadhaar, a bank passbook, a mobile number, etc.
- Resident Certificate
- SC/ST/OBC farmers must have caste certificates.
- Farmers’ land records details or landholding papers.
- A proper account passbook of the farmer.
How do Online Registration?
- First, visit the official website.
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- On the homepage, in the Farmers’ Corner click on New Farmer Registration.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- On the new page fill out the form; in the part for urban areas, choose the option for urban farmer registration; then click on the data provided, including your cellphone number, Aadhar number, and OTP confirmation.
- After receiving your OTP on your mobile device, continue with the registration process.
- On a new page, enter all the required information and upload all the relevant documents before clicking on the submit button.
- In this way, you can easily submit the registration form for PM Kisan 2022.
How to edit Self-Registered Farmer Details?
- First, visit the official website.
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- On the homepage, click on the farmer’s link, followed by the update in the self-registration link.
- You will immediately see a new page containing name edit self-registration forever information.
- After entering your Aadhar number and captcha code and clicking the search button, you will be able to amend your self-registration information.
In this article, we have given all the important details regarding this scheme yet if you are facing any problems then you can contact the number given below-
- PM-KISAN Help Desk
PM-Kisan Helpline No: 011-24300606,155261
Some Important FAQs Answer
What is Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi?
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PIV-KISAN) is a new Central Sector Scheme to provide income support to all landholding farmers’ families in the country to supplement their financial needs for procuring various inputs related to agriculture and allied activities as well as domestic needs. Under the Scheme, the entire financial liability towards the transfer of benefits to targeted beneficiaries will be borne by the Government of India.
What are the benefits of the Scheme?
Under the PM-KISAN scheme, all landholding farmers’ families shall be provided the financial benefit of Rs.6000 per annum per family payable in three equal installments of Rs.2000 each, every four months.
Who are eligible to get benefits under the Scheme?
All landholding farmers’ families, which have cultivable landholding in their names are eligible to get benefits under the scheme
Whether the benefits of the scheme are admissible to only Small & Marginal Farmers’ (SMF) families?
No. ln the beginning when the PtV-Kisan Scheme was launched on 24 February 2019, its benefits were admissible only to Small & marginal Farmer’s families, with combined landholding up to 2 hectares. The Scheme was later revised w.e.f. 1 .6.2019 and extended to all farmer families irrespective of the size of their landholdings