PICME Registration | picme.tn.gov.in |
The PICME or Pregnancy and Child Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation (PICME) system were launched by the Government of Tamil Nadu. PICME is a system designed to track all pregnant women. Pregnant women can register on https://picme.tn.gov.in/ right from the inception of pregnancy until obtaining a birth certificate for the newborn.
Persons registered under PICME are provided with a 12-digit RCH ID, which is being used to track all aspects of the pregnancy by the Public Health Department.
In this article, we will share all the basic information about PICME, like its purpose, benefits and registration process, etc. if you want to know important details regarding this then read this article till the end.
The Tamil Nadu government’s PICME system tracks all pregnant women. Eligible women can register at https://picme.tn.gov.in/ from the time of pregnancy till the receipt of the birth certificate. Hence, expectant mothers can obtain PICME registration through the nearest government health centers, hospitals, and primary health centers.
Expectant mothers can also approach local nurses or Anganwadi center workers to obtain a 12-digit registration code. The application is also available at all CSC (Common Service Centers). Once registered on the system, expectant mothers can also avail of benefits under the RCH scheme.
During the antenatal phase, local nurses will monitor mothers registered on PICME. The nurse can also assist you in uploading the document details on the official (Pregnant and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation) software.
|Name of Scheme||PICME Registration|
|Launch by||Tamil Nadu State Govt.|
|Beneficiaries||Pregnant Women of Tamil Naidu|
|Objectives||To Help Pregnant Ladies and Track Them|
Objectives of PICME Registration
This website has been set up by the Government of Tamil Nadu in an effort to make things easier for pregnant women. Throughout their pregnancy, women who are enrolled in the program will have their care supervised by local nurses. This will help protect both the mother and the baby from potential hazards and promote their overall health.
Benefits of PICME Registration
The benefits of PICME are listed below:-
- Once a woman is registered in the scheme, the online pregnancy registration tool will assist the state in tracking the needs and issues of pregnant women.
- The program connects such women to local hospitals, clinics, and government health institutions.
- Local nurses will monitor pregnant mothers under this program to ensure the safety and health of the mother and child. Thus this device ensures complete care of the mother and the child.
- PICME women get RCH ID. RCH ID is required for TN Birth Certificate. Thus, PICME registration simplifies birth certificates.
- PICME registration will help pregnant women financially and improve medical access.
- The PICME website records Tennessee’s IMR and MMR.
- After the birth, pregnant women can join the scheme. Second-time mothers can repeat this process.
The following points are required to be eligible under the scheme:-
- Applicants must be residents of Tamil Nadu state.
- Applicants must be Pregnant women.
Documents for the scheme are listed below:-
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID.
- Ration Card
- Marriage certificate
- Driving License
- Health insurance card from Chief Minister Comprehensive Scheme
- Bank passbook
PICME Registration Official Procedures
- Self-registration may complete online by the mother herself by navigating to the following website, https://picme.tn.gov.in/picme public, and entering the relevant information in the appropriate fields. Online self-registration. After completing the steps outlined above, you will get an acknowledgment along with your Pre-registration ID.
- Through e-Seva Centres: By Way of the e-Seva Centers, The expecting woman may pre-register her pregnancy at no cost by going to the e-Seva center that is located closest to her home.
- Through Call Centre (102): By Utilizing the Call Center Pre-registration may be completed over the phone by calling the toll-free number “102.”
- Through Government Hospitals: Through the Public Health System of the Government, The expecting woman may pre-register at the government hospital that is geographically closest to her.
How To Register Online?
Registration of pregnancy can be done in a number of different ways, all of which are acceptable and are listed below:-
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of PICME.
- A homepage will open on your screen.
- On the homepage, click on the “Pre-registration by the public” option.
- On the new page click on the “Pre-registration of Pregnancy” option.
- Fill in the form on your screen.
- Select your location, such as district, then enter your postcode.
- Then, make an appointment with your local village health nurse at a convenient time.
- Enter your contact information, then click on the Generate OTP option.
- Enter the one-time password sent to your registered mobile phone, then click on the save option.
- After this step, the registration process ends.
- Now you will be assigned a 12-digit RCH ID.
- Use this to create a username and password for your account.
How To Login?
- Click on the Given link.
- A page will appear on your screen.
- On this page enter your username and password, and CAPTCHA code.
- After that click on the Login option.
- You will be successfully logged in.