Uttarakhand Drug License | uttarakhand drug license online apply | Uttarakhand Drug License Application Form | Drug License Uttarakhand |
Manufacturing, Distributing, or dealing with drugs without a drug license is illegal. Today in this article we will provide you the information about the Uttarakhand Drug License such as the documents required while applying for a Drug License, and the application process of the Drug License for all types of information related to Drug License Uttarakhand be with us till the end.
Uttarakhand Drug License
Drugs are used to manufacture pharmaceutical compositions, cosmetics, and diagnostic components. Drug licenses are issued by the government to deal with drugs. There are two types of licenses for retail distribution or sale in India, retail license and wholesale license. This license is issued under certain conditions attached to the premises and a competent person who will deal with drugs. The use of drugs is increasing day by day, it is used in the various industries for manufacturing different kinds of things.
The use of drugs is dangerous for human life and dealing with the drug without a license is an illegal and offensive crime. If anyone wants to deal with drug-like manufacturing, distribution, etc then he should have to apply for the drug license.
|Uttarakhand Drug License Highlights|
|Article||Uttarakhand Drug License Application Form|
|Department||Medical Health and Family Welfare|
|Beneficiary||Drug manufacturer or seller|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Drug Licensing in Uttarakhand
In Uttarakhand, licenses are issued for:
- Ayurvedic drugs
- Allopathic drugs
- Homeopathic drugs
- Repacking of drugs
- Blood and Blood products, or in other words, a blood bank
License Condition Of Sale Of Drugs
|Homeopathic Drug||Click Here|
|Repacking Of Drugs||Click Here|
|Blood and Blood Products||Click Here|
Documents Required For Drug License
For the Drug License Uttarakhand, you have to attach the following required documents with the application Form
- Certificate of incorporation or registration.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Pan Card and canceled cheque leaf.
- Proof of qualification.
- Experience certificate.
- Board resolution.
- Affidavit of the pharmacist.
- Proof of identity of the pharmacist.
- Proof of address of pharmacist.
- Proof of ownership or rental agreement of the premises. A NOC certificate
- List of directors, along with their photo ID and address proof.
- A sketch of the layout of the premises.
- Curriculum vitae of the competent person.
- Appointment letter of the competent person.
How to apply for Drug licence in Uttarakhand
To apply for the Drug License Uttarakhand, you have to follow the following procedure.
- First of all, you have to download the Drug License Application Form the link of the application form is given below:-
|Other Important Forms||Links|
|Affidavit for Sale Of Drug||Click Here|
|Affidavit for Manufacture Of Drug||Click Here|
|Form 19||Click Here|
|Form 19A||Click Here|
|Form 19AA||Click Here|
|Form 19B||Click Here|
|Form 19C||Click Here|
|Form 24||Click Here|
|Form 24A||Click Here|
|Form 24C||Click Here|
|Form 24F||Click Here|
|Form27 B||Click Here|
|Form27 C||Click Here|
|Form27 D||Click Here|
|Form27 E||Click Here|
|Form 30||Click Here|
- Now download and print out the Application Form.
- Now fill in all the information asked in the application form carefully.
- After filling the application form, all important documents have to be attached with the application form.
- Now you have to submit the application to the respective Office of the concerned office of the Department of Medical Health and Family Welfare.
Note- How did you like the information provided by us, make sure to comment in the comment box. For information related to any type of application form PDF, stay connected with our website applicationformonline.in. Thank you