NSP Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme |
Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA) Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme 2022 is inviting online application forms for minorities at National Scholarship Portal. Under this scheme, the central government provides financial assistance to meritorious students from minority communities to help them to complete their matriculation (10th) studies. This assistance will be given in the form of admission fees, tuition fees, and maintenance allowance to the students studying in classes 1 to 10 in any Govt./private school.
Interested candidates can fill out the Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme Application Form online at the National Scholarship Portal. If you want to know all the details about this scholarship scheme then read this article till the end.
NSP Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme
NSP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme 2022-23 for Minorities is an initiative for the students of classes 1 to 10 from minority communities. The scholarship is being offered by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India. The scholarship will be awarded for studies in government or private schools in India including residential government institutions and eligible private institutions that have been selected and notified by the respective state government and union territory administration in a transparent manner.
NSP Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme Overview
|Scholarship Name||NSP Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme 2022|
|Initiated By||Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India|
|Beneficiary||Minority Community Students|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NSP Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme Objective
Empowerment through education is one of the main objectives of this scheme which has the potential to uplift the socio-economic conditions of the minority communities. The scholarship given at the pre-matric level will encourage parents from minority communities to send their children to schools.
The scheme will reduce the financial burden on school education and sustain efforts to help their children complete schooling. The Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme will lay the foundation for educational attainment and even provide an equal opportunity in the competitive employment sector.
NSP Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme Benefits
|Maintenance Allowance (Class I to V)||Rs. 100/- per-month||Nil|
|Admission Fee from Class VI to X||Rs. 500/- per-annum||Rs. 500/- per-annum|
|Tuition fees from class VI to X||Rs. 350/- per-month||Rs. 350/- per-month|
|Maintenance Allowance (Class VI to X)||Rs. 100/- per-month||Rs. 600/- per-month|
Students studying in classes 1 to 10 in any Govt./private school can apply for Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme. The eligibility criteria for the Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship are given below-:
- Should belong to the minority community (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains, and Parsis/Zoroastrians).
- Studying classes 1 to 10 in India in a government or private school including residential government institutions and eligible private institutions selected and notified by the respective state government and union territory administration in a transparent manner.
- Have secured at least 50% marks in the last final examination
- Not having a family income of more than INR 1 Lakh per annum from all sources
Before starting the registration process, students/parents are advised to keep the following document ready-:
- Aadhaar number of the student and if Aadhaar is not available then bonafide student certificate from the school/institute and scanned copies of bank passbook and Aadhaar enrolment ID (if applied for Aadhaar)
- Residential/Domicile certificate
- A self-certified community certificate from the applicant who has attained 18 years of age (Note – For minors/below 18 years of age the community certificate certified by a parent/guardian is required).
- Self-attested mark sheet indicating that the applicant has secured not less than 50% marks in the last qualifying exam at a higher secondary/graduation level
- Student Photograph
- Verification Form to be provided by the Institution
- Fee Receipt of the current course year
- Income Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the State/UT Government
- Bank account number of the student with the IFSC Code of the bank branch.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2022: New Registration, Login
For the pre-matric scholarship scheme, where students do not have their own bank accounts, parents can provide their own account details. However, the parent’s account number can only be used against scholarship applications for a maximum of two children.
Online Application Procedure
Below is the complete procedure to apply online for Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme 2022 for Minorities-:
- Visit the Official Website National Scholarship Portal
- On the homepage, go to the “Fresh Application” tab present under the ‘Application Corner’ section.
- In the new window, the login page for the new application will open.
- All first-time users New students? Register here” link.
- In the new window, read the Guidelines for Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship Registration
- Accept the undertaking and click on the “Continue” option to open the Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme Online Registration Form
- Fill in all the details in the Pre Matric Scholarship Registration Form and click on the “Register” button to complete the registration process.
- Applicants will get a User ID and Password on their registered mobile number.
- Then “Login” apply online for Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme 2022 for Minorities.
- After login, applicants can verify their OTP, change their password, and go to Dashboard where applicants can click on the “Application Form” button to open Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme Minority Application Form 2022.
- Here applicants can enter their personal, academic, and other details accurately and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Then fill out the rest of the form to “Submit”.
- After successful submission of the form.
- The online application for Pre Matric Minority Scholarship Scheme 2022 will be over.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the official website for Pre Matric Minorities Scholarship?
The official Website for Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship is https://scholarships.gov.in/
What is Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities?
This is a scholarship scheme for students from minority communities who are studying from classes 1 to 10.
Who are eligible for Pre Matric Minority Scholarship Scheme?
Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, Parsi (Zoroastrian)
What is the last date to apply for Minority Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme 2022?
30 September 2022