Navodaya Exam Date 2023 | navodaya.gov.in | navodaya exam date 2023 class 6 | navodaya exam date 2023 class 9 | navodaya exam syllabus class 6 | navodaya exam syllabus class 9 |
Navodaya Exam Date 2023:- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti ie NVS has released the notification of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test for class 6th and 9th for this year 2023-24. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam Date 2023 Class 9th is February 11, 2023 and NVS Class 6th Exam Date is April 29, 2023.
If you or your child wish to take admission in class VI in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, then now you will be able to apply online by visiting the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2023 @ navodaya.gov.in.
Through this article, we will share all the important information related to Navodaya Exam Date 2023. If you want to know all the important information related to this exam then read this article till the end.
Navodaya Exam Date 2023
Presently there are 649 Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas in total 27 States and 8 Union Territories across the country. Apart from this, we also inform you here that the exam for your Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2023 admission in class 6 for the academic year 2022-23 will be held on 29 April 2023.
Navodaya Entrance Exam 2023 Class 6 Result will be published tentatively in June. Students will be able to check JNV Entrance Exam 2023 Result for Class 6 and 9 online at navodaya.gov.in. Along with this, this great news has come for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Exam in class 6 or class 9 in the year 2023-24.
Now you can submit your application form from 2023 through online mode through official website. Keep in mind that this is a very golden opportunity for you, so fill the application form carefully while applying.
|Article About||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test|
|Conducting Body||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti(NVS)|
|Exam Level||All Over India|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
JNV Exam date 2023 class 6
Under the JNV selection test, the date for submission of Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2023 for Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Admission was fixed as 31st January 2023. Which has now been changed to 8 February 2023. All important dates given below related to JNV class 6 admission 2023:-
|JNV Class 6 registration starts||January 2, 2023|
|Last date to apply for NVS 6 admission 2023||February 8, 2023|
|JNV 2023 class 6 admit card date||March 2023|
|Navodaya entrance exam date 2023 class 6||April 29, 2023|
|NVS Class 6 result date 2023||June 2023|
JNV Exam date 2023 class 9
All important dates related to JNV class 9 admission 2023 are given below:-
|JNV Class 9 registration starts||September 5, 2022|
|Last date to apply for NVS 9 admission 2023||October 15, 2022|
|Lateral entry application submission date extended till||October 25, 2022|
|NVS hall ticket 2023 class 9||January 13, 2023|
|JNV exam date 2023 class 9||February 11, 2023|
|NVS 9th result date 2023||March 2023|
PradhanMantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana(PMJJBY) प्रधानमंत्री जीवन ज्योति बीमा योजना रजिस्ट्रेशन
JNVST Class 6 Exam Pattern 2023 (Section-wise)
JNVST Class 6th exam pattern Details are given below:-
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Timing|
|Mental Ability Test||40||50||60 minutes|
|Language Test||20||25||30 minutes|
|Total||80||100||120 minutes (2 hours)|
Note:- Additional time of 30 minutes will be allowed for differently-abled students.
JNVST Class 6 Syllabus 2023
Mental Ability Test (MAT):-
It is a non-verbal test consisting of questions based on figures and diagrams to assess the general mental functioning of the candidates. The section is divided into ten parts containing 4 questions each. A total of 40 questions are asked from this section as mentioned in the JNVST Class 6 Exam Pattern 2023:-
- Embedded Figure
- Figure Matching
- Figure Series Completion
- Geometrical Figure Completion (Triangle, Square, Circle)
- Mirror Imaging
- Odd Man Out
- Pattern Completion
- Punched Hold Pattern – Folding/ Unfolding
- Space Visualization
This subject is conducted to test the arithmetic skills of the candidate. All the 25 questions in this test are based on the following topics:-
- Approximation of Expressions
- Applications of the number in measure mass, length, time, money, capacity, etc.
- Conversion of fractions to decimals and vice-versa
- Decimals and fundamental operations on them
- Distance, Time, and Speed
- Factors and Multiples Including their properties
- Four Fundamental Operations on the Whole Number
- Fractional Numbers and four fundamental operations on them
- LCM and HCF of numbers
- Number & Numeric System
- Profit and loss.
- Percentage and its applications
- Perimeter, area, and volume
- Simple interest
- Simplification of Numerical Expressions
Language Test (LT):-
- This test is conducted to test the reading comprehension skills of the candidate.
- As per the JNVST Class 6 Exam Pattern 2023, there are four passages, each containing five questions.
- All the students are required to read the passage and choose the answer from the given passage.
JNVST Class 9 Exam Pattern 2023(Section-Wise)
JNVST Class 9 Syllabus 2023
- Algebraic Expressions and Identities including Factorization
- Cubes and Cube Roots
- Comparing Quantities (Percentage, Profit and Loss, Discount, Simple and Compound Interest)
- Direct and Inverse Proportions
- Data Handling (Bar graph, pie chart, organizing data, probability)
- Exponents and Powers
- Linear Equations in One Variable
- Area of plane figures
- Surface area and volume of cubes, cuboids, and cylinder
- Rational Numbers
- Squares and Square Roots
- Understanding Quadrilaterals (Parallelogram, rhombus, rectangle, square, kite)
- Chemical Effects of Electric Current; Electroplating
- Force – Frictional Force; Gravitational Force; Thrust and Pressure
- Food – Crop Production and Management; Micro-organism; Food Preservation
- Living / Non-living; Cell structure and Function; Conservation of Plants and Animals – Wildlife Sanctuary and National Parks
- Light – Reflection of Light; Multiple Reflection; Human eye; Care of the Eyes; Sound; Human ears; Loudness and Pitch, Audible and inaudible Sounds
- Materials I – Synthetic fibers; Plastics; Metals and Non – metals
- Material II – Coal and Petroleum; Refining of Petroleum; Fossil Fuels; Combustion and Flame
- Natural Phenomena – Lightning; Earthquakes, Pollution of Air and Water
- Reproduction – Asexual and Sexual Reproduction, Reaching the age of adolescence
- Solar system; Stars and Constellations
- Comprehension (Unseen Passage)
- Modal auxiliaries
- Reported speech
- Rearranging jumbled words
- Structure Spelling
- Tense forms
- Use of prepositions
- Use of degrees of comparison
- Word and Sentence
Navodaya exam date 2023 – Class 9 Exam Timing
NVS Entrance Exam 2023 for Class 9 will be conducted for 2 hours and 30 minutes. Students with special needs can avail additional 30 minutes to solve the paper.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate applying for admission under the rural quota must have studied in class 3rd and 4th and 5th from the Government/Government Aided/Government recognized school(s) located in rural areas.
- The candidate must study in the 5th class from the same district where Vidyalaya is situated.
- Candidates studying under the schemes of NIOS should provide their rural status certificate issued by District Magistrate / Tehsildar / Block Development Officer.
- At least 75% of the seats in a district will be filled by candidates from rural areas and the remaining seats will be filled from the urban areas of the district.
- A candidate who studied classes 3rd, 4th, and 5th in a school located in an urban area for even a single day will be considered an urban candidate.
JNVST Class 9 Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Candidates who passed the class 8th exam from any recognized/government board are eligible to apply for JNVST 9th admission test 2023.
- Students must be located in the same district where JNV is functioning and where admission is sought.
- Students appearing for the test must qualify the Class 8 in the academic session 2023-23.
- There is no age relaxation for the reserved category, students must be born between May 1, 2008, and April 30, 2010 (both days inclusive).
- In case of any doubt regarding the age of the student, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti reserves the right to send any student to a medical board to verify the age.
- Students of SC and ST categories need to produce a caste certificate if selected. Such documents should be produced and needs to be submitted to the Principal of the concerned JNV.
- Address Proof
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Pass certificate of previous(i.e 5th class For 6th, 8th class For 9th) class with mark sheets
- Medical Certificate for Physically Disabled Students
- Caste Certificate
- Relevant Certificate for Rural Candidates (For candidates seeking admission under the rural quota, their parents will also have to submit a certificate concerning the child having studied in an institution situated in a rural area.)
- Proofs for eligibility as per the conditions of JNVs.
- Any other documents required.
Navodaya Exam Date 2023 Class 6 & 9 Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
What is the date of the Navodaya exam 2023 Class 6?
Navodaya exam date 2023 class 6 will be April 29, 2023.
What is the date of the Navodaya exam 2023 Class 9?
The Navodaya exam date 2023 Class 9 February 11, 2023.
What is the timing of the JNVST 6th and 9th class exam 2023?
The expected timing of the JNST class 6th 2023 will be from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm. Whereas, the NVS class 9 timing would be from 10 am to 12:30 pm.