Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana | scholarships.gov.in | Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana 2022 Himachal Pradesh |
The Himachal Pradesh government has started another scholarship for students whose financial condition is weak. The name of the scholarship is Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana (Scholarship). Through this article, we will discuss all the important aspects of Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana Himachal Pradesh 2022. In this article, you will know about the eligibility criteria, important documents, features, and rewards under this scheme. We will also provide information about step-by-step procedures to apply for this scholarship.
Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana
Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana is available for students who want to pursue higher education in degree courses. Under this scheme, employment opportunities will be given with financial assistance provided by the Himachal Pradesh government. those who are selected and taken admitted to a degree course at the Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) or All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) and a Post Graduate Diploma course at any Indian Institute of Management (IIM).
Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana will also be applicable to all those students who are selected and taken admitted for a degree course in ISM Dhanbad at Jharkhand and the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) at Banglore. All interested applicants who want to apply under this scheme have to visit the official website National Scholarship Portal.
|Name of Scholarship||Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana 2022|
|Launched By||Government of Himachal Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Economically Weak Students|
The objective of Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana
The main objective of this scholarship is to encourage economically backward students to pursue higher education and enhance their employability. As we all know there are many students who want to continue higher education but being economically weak and not being able to pursue higher education results in their dream of continuing their education staying incomplete. Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana will also help in reducing the illiteracy rate in the state.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana
- Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana has been started by the Himachal Pradesh Government.
- This scheme will reduce the illiteracy rate in the state.
- Students will be able to make their future bright by taking advantage of this scholarship.
- The selected scholars will receive a one-time incentive/award of INR 75,000.
Important Dates for Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana 2022
|Last Date of Application||30/11/2022|
|Last Date for Defective Verification of the Application||15/12/2022|
|Last Date for Institute Verification of the Application||15/12/2022|
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana
Below are the eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship:
- Must be a citizen of Himachal Pradesh
- have taken admission to a degree course at the Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) or All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)/ postgraduate diploma course at any Indian Institute of Management (IIMs).
What are the Required Documents?
Below are the important documents that you need to submit while applying-
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account passbook
- Previous year’s result card
- Selection letter of IIT/ IIMS/ AIIMS/ ISM/ IISc
What is the online process to apply?
All the interested applicants who want to apply have to follow the below-mentioned procedure-
- Firstly visit the Official Website of the National Scholarship Portal
- The home page will appear in front of you
- Click on the New Registration option on the homepage
- A new web page will be displayed on your screen
- Here, you have to read all the terms and conditions carefully.
- Tick the following after reading all the guidelines.
- Now click on the Continue option
- The registration form will appear on your screen
- You have to enter all the details that are asked in the forms such as
- Scholarship Category
- Name of the student
- Scheme type
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Bank IFSC code
- Bank account number
- Identification details
- After that, the OTP will be sent to your mobile number
- Enter the OTP and click on the Register option
Official Login Procedure
- Go to the Official Website of HP ePass.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- The official login form will also open on the screen.
- Enter the details like username, and password in the form.
- Now click on the Login option.
- Visit the Official Website of HP ePass.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Select the Student Login option.
- Now a pop-up window with a login form will open.
- Enter the login details in the form.
- Select the Login option.
Check Other Scholarship Schemes
- Visit the Official Website of the scholarship.
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- Click on the Schemes Offered option.
- A drop-down of State Schemes, Central Schemes, and Technical Education Schemes will open on your screen.
- Click on the desired option and the list of scholarships will open on the screen.
- Take the details of the scholarship you want by just clicking on it.