Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana Application Form PDF Download | Assam Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana | Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana Registration Form Assam
Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana:- The Government of Assam started the Assam Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana for the benefits of a farmer in Assam. Over 70% population in Assam depend on agriculture, Agriculture is their only source of income. Assam Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana is started to provide Financial assistance to the farmer. Today we will give all the important information about the Assam Krishi Sa Sajuli Scheme Application Form in our article.
Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana
Under Assam Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana government of Assam provide financial assistance to the farmers of their state. The main objective of this scheme is to promote the use of scientific techniques and tools for agriculture, to promote scientific cultivation to cultivate different types of crops. By Scientific Cultivation techniques, they can produce more crops and earn more profits. The government will provide Financial assistance of Rs5000 per month to the 5 lakh farmer families of Assam. Financial Assistance will directly be transferred into the petitioner’s bank account.
|Assam Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana Highlights|
|Article||Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana Application Form|
|Guideline PDF||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective of the scheme
- To promote farm mechanization for the cultivation of the different crop.
- To perform the transfer of technology to the farmer’s field.
- To enlarge the production and productivity of different crops through farm mechanization.
- To increase the profitability of farmers besides saving in labour and time.
- To develop the scientific cultivation practices by encouraging farmers in procuring scientific farm tools.
Eligibility criteria For MMKSSY
- Only Small and Marginal farmers are eligible for the scheme.
- Applicant should be more than 21 years.
- Applicant should be in farming for 3 consecutive years.
- All KCC cardholders are eligible.
- The applicant should be a resident farmer.
- The applicant should have a Live bank account.
- One 1 farmer from a family is eligible for this scheme.
- Tenant farmers one sharecroppers may also be considered subject to a minimum area of cultivation, say 1 acre 1 3 bighas.
Application Process For Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana
If you also want to apply for a Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana, then you have to follow the following procedure.
- First of all, you have to download the application form of the Assam Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana from the link is given below.
- After that, fill the application form properly and attach all the necessary documents with the application form, it has to be submitted to the concerned Agricultural Extension Assistants (AEA) office. After verification, the Assam Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana will be issued.
You can download the Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana Application Form from the link given below.
Download The Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana Application Form PDF
Note- How did you like the information provided by us, make sure to comment in the comment box. For information related to any type of application form PDF, be connected with our website downloadpdf.com. Thank you