Meghalaya Resident Certificate | मेघालय निवासी प्रमाण पत्र | Meghalaya Resident Certificate Application Form | मेघालय निवासी प्रमाण पत्र आवेदन फॉर्म | Meghalaya Resident Certificate Application Form Download
We all know what is a resident certificate and why it is important. The resident certificate was introduced in the year 1973 by a notification of the Government of India. The certificate was introduced to replace the Indian passport which had been accepted as proof of identity and residence in India since 1947. Today in this article we will provide you with all the important details of the Meghalaya resident certificate such as eligibility criteria, documents required, specifications, how to apply, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
Meghalaya Resident Certificate 2022
The Meghalaya Resident Certificate is issued to the residents of the state of Meghalaya, India. It is an official document and acts as proof of identity and residence in the state. A resident certificate is a document that certifies the identity of a person residing in the state of Meghalaya or any other state. There are various benefits of having this certificate. One, it allows one to get an Aadhaar card, which can be used for important services like opening a bank account, etc. Other than this, it also helps in receiving welfare benefits from the government.
It is issued by the District Magistrate or Deputy Commissioner of the district where such person resides. A person who has been residing in Meghalaya for at least one year can apply for a resident certificate. The resident certificate is valid for a lifetime.
|Meghalaya Resident Certificate Highlights|
|Article||Meghalaya Resident Certificate Application Form|
|Beneficiary||Resident Of Meghalaya|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Benefits Of Meghalaya Resident Certificate
- Beneficiaries will be able to get admission to the school under the special state quotas which are reserved for residents of that state.
- To avail benefit of various welfare schemes started by the state government, a resident certificate is needed.
- The beneficiaries will get special quotas in state government jobs.
- They will get the fees to concession in the colleges and other educational institutes.
- While applying for various documents like Passport, a Ration Card resident certificate is needed.
While applying for Resident Certificate Meghalaya, the applicant must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The beneficiary should be a resident of Meghalaya.
- Applicants having land in Meghalaya can apply for the resident certificate.
- Married women who do not belong to Meghalaya, but are married to a Meghalaya Resident man can apply for the resident certificate.
The following documents are required at the time of applying for Resident Certificate Meghalaya:
- Birth Proof.
- Aadhar Card.
- Residential Certificate ( Voter’s Card, Electricity Bill, Patta, Ration Card, etc).
- Identity Proof.
- Caste Certificate.
- Education Proof.
- Land Documents.
- Government Servant Proof: Parent’s ID proof from the Department if in Govt. Service.
- Two Passport Size Photographs
How To Apply For Meghalaya Resident Certificate?
Through PFC/DC Office
To apply for Resident Certificate Meghalaya, through PFC/DC Office you have to follow the following procedure.
- First, you have to download the Meghalaya Resident Application Form the link of the form is given below.
Download The Application Form Of Meghalaya Resident Certificate
- Now download and take print out the Application Form.
- Now fill in all the information asked in the application form carefully.
- After filling out the application form, all important documents have to be attached to the application form.
- Now visit the Deputy Commissioner Office or PFC Office will the application form and other documents and submit it in the office.
- After verification, The resident certificate will be delivered to your home in 15 days.
Through CSC Centers
To apply for Resident Certificate Meghalaya, through CSC Centers you have to follow the following procedure.
- First of all, you have to visit the CSC center in your locality.
- Now Submit the application form attached will all the required documents to the CSC service operator.
- CSC Service operator will forward your application form to the concerned department, and give you a receipt and application number.
- You will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number regarding the progress of the application. After verifying the claim and supporting documents, the authority will issue a permanent residence certificate.
- Once you received the application-approved SMS, Revisit the CSC center and provide the application number, then CSC Operator will provide you Permanent Resident Certificate.
Note: How did you like the information provided by us, make sure to comment in the comment box. For information related to any type of application form PDF, stay connected with our website applicationformonline.in Thank you