Manipur Death Certificate | Manipur Death Certificate Application Form | Death Certificate Manipur Application Form PDF Download
The death certificate is a document that is issued after the death of a person, It is issued to the relative of the deceased person. There are many times when the death certificate of deceased people is needed to avail the government services and schemes. Today in this article we will provide you with all the important details of the Manipur Death Certificate such as eligibility criteria, documents required, how to apply, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
Manipur Death Certificate
According to the Birth and Death Act, 1969, it is mandatory to register a death of a deceased person within 21 days. If you are a resident of Manipur and want to apply for a death certificate then you can apply it through online and offline mode. In Manipur, the Imphal Municipal Corporation Department issues death certificates to the residents of Manipur. There are various times when the death certificate is needed such as for property settlement, to avail the government schemes like widow pensions, etc.
If due to any reason the death of a person is not registered within the 21 days then they will have to submit an affidavit to the Registrar’s office stating the reason for the delay in registration.
|Manipur Death Certificate Highlights|
|Article||Manipur Death Certificate|
|Department||Department of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj|
|Beneficiary||Resident Of Manipur|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Purpose Of Death Certificate
The purpose of the Manipur death certificate is given below:
- A death Certificate officially certifies that the person is dead.
- For the settlement of inheritance property.
- The deceased’s family member will have to obtain a death certificate to get insurance and other benefits.
- To get the various benefits of government schemes like widow pension, etc, a death certificate is needed.
Who Can Register The Death OF A Person
- The head of the house is eligible to register the death if death occurs in the house.
- The jail in charge is eligible to register the death If the death occurs in prison.
- The medical in-charge is eligible to register the death if the death occurs in a hospital.
- The police in charge and the head of the village are eligible to register the death if the death occurs in that area.
The applicant must have to submit the following documents while applying for a Death Certificate Manipur:
- Aadhar Card.
- Ration Card.
- Address Proof of deceased.
- Death registration application form.
- Age proof of the deceased.
- An affidavit stating the date and time of death.
- Medical Certificate stating the causes of death.
How To Apply For Manipur Death Certificate?
To apply for Death Certificate Manipur, you have to follow the following procedure.
- First of all, you have to download the Death Certificate Application Form the link to the application form is given below.
- Now download the application form and take a printout copy of it.
- Now fill in all the details asked in the application form like details of a deceased person, residence details, etc.
- After filling out the application form, attach all the documents will the application form and submit it to the Registrar’s Office.
- Then after the field verification and if all the information filled is found to be correct, the Manipur death certificate will be issued within five days from the date of application.
- Manipur’s death certificate will be valid for a lifetime.
Note- How did you like the information provided by us, make sure to comment in the comment box. For information related to any type of application form PDF, stay connected with our website applicationformonline.in Thank you