Manipur CMST Disabled Students Scholarship | Manipur CMST Disabled Students Scholarship Scheme Application form | CMST Disabled Student Scholarship Manipur Application form PDF | Chief Ministergi Shotharabasingi Tengbang
On the occasion of World Disability Day CM of Manipur Shri N. Biren Singh has announced the Chief Ministergi Shotharabasingi Tengbang Scheme. CMST has 5 sub-scheme, One of them is the Manipur CMST Disabled Students Scholarship for people with disabilities. Today, through this article, we are providing you all the important details about the Manipur CMST Disabled Students Scholarship, such as eligibility criteria of CMST Disabled Students Scholarship eligibility, the application process, important documents, etc, for all types of information related to CMST Disabled Students Scholarship Stayed with us till the end.
Manipur CMST Disabled Students Scholarship
The Chief Minister of Manipur, Shri N. Biren Singh has launched the scheme in Imphal on the occasion of World Disability Day held on 3 December 2017. The Social Welfare Department of Manipur has launched Chief Ministergi Shotharabasingi Tengbang (CMST) for Persons with disabilities. The main aim of the Disabled Students Scholarship is to encourage education and improve the living standard of disabled citizens. Under this scheme, the government provides a scholarship amount of Rs 3000 to Rs8000 to the student.
Under CMST there are 5 sub-schemes, like Free Travel Card, Care Given scheme, soft Loan Scheme, maintenance Grant Scheme, Scholarship Scheme for the disabled residents of Manipur.
|Manipur CMST Disabled Students Scholarship Scheme Highlights|
|Article||Manipur CMST Disabled Students Scholarship|
|Department||Social Welfare department|
|Benefit||To Provide Financial Assistance|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective Of Manipur CMST Disabled Students Scholarship
The main objective of this scheme is to encourage and uplift the economic condition of disabled people of the state. Through this scheme, the government will provide scholarships to disabled students for their education, so that become self-dependent and generate employment so that they can get a better living standard.
Key Features And Benefits Of Manipur CMST Disabled Students Scholarship
- Under the CMST scheme, 5 sub-scheme are added for the handicapped citizen of the state.
- The beneficiary will get the benefits of the various scheme like free traveling, loan for the start-up or business, financial assistance for old age people, etc.
- Disabled students will get a scholarship under the Students Scholarship Scheme.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiary will get insurance of 2 lakhs and a fixed amount of Rs. 366 annual.
- People will get an opportunity to grow and self-dependent. So that they don’t have to depend on anyone for financial help.
Sub Scheme Under CMST
There are 5 sub-schemes under Chief Ministergi Shotharabasingi Tengbang (CMST), list of the following sub-schemes are as follow:
- Students Scholarship Scheme: Under this scheme, Scholarships will be provided to the students of schools and colleges for their education, so that they can continue their education without any problems.
|I – V||Rs 3000|
- Care Giver Scheme: Under this scheme, people with 80% and more will get the financial assistance of Rs 1500 per month and insurance of Rs 2 lakhs under Swavalamban Health Insurance. From the family of each handicapped person, 4 people will get this monetary allowance which includes the OPD fee.
- Free Travel Card: Free travel card will be issued to disabled people of the state, through this card they can travel in Manipur State Transport free of cost. They will also get the concession on travel costs on the selected tours.
- Soft Loan Scheme: Under this scheme, the loan will be provided to the age group of 19 years to 59 years of people to start their business, to generate employment.
- Maintenance Grant Scheme: Under this scheme, Government provides the financial assistance to homeless old age people. (Homeless or living in old age homes) People whose age is 60 years can avail the benefit of this scheme.
There are a certain number of beneficiaries under these sub-schemes. These sub-schemes will give benefits to the following number of beneficiaries:-
- Under Student Scholarship Scheme, Only 140 students of the state will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Under Care Giver Scheme, 900 residents of the state will get the benefit of this scheme.
- 700 people will be eligible for Free Travel Card.
- 5 beneficiaries will get loans under the soft loan scheme.
- 286 old age people will get the benefits under Maintenance Grant Scheme.
Application Procedure Of CMST Disabled Students Scholarship
To apply for CMST, you have to follow the following procedure.
- First of all, you have to download the Application Form the link to the application form is given below.
Download The Application Form Of CMST Disabled Students Scholarship
- Now download and print out the Application Form.
- Now fill in all the information asked in the application form carefully.
- After filling the application form, all important documents have to be attached with the application form.
- Now you have to submit the application to the office of the concerned department.
- After verification and all the information filled is found to be correct, the benefit of WB NSFDC Education Loan Scheme Apply will be grant to the beneficiary.