LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship | www.licindia.in |
Life Insurance Corporation of India has started a scholarship for the economically weaker students of the country so that they can complete their higher education. The name of this scholarship is LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship. Under this scheme, Life Insurance Corporation India will provide scholarships to meritorious students to get further education after passing class 12.
Through this article, we will share all the necessary details regarding this scholarship. If you are interested then read this article till the end.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
The selection of students under this LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022 scheme will be done on the basis of their 10th and 12th class marks percentage. Under this scheme, the students belonging to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) are going to appear in the Intermediate examination in the academic year 2021-22 with at least 60% marks.
If students want to take admitted to any industrial training institute after high school then they can get the benefit of this LIC scholarship 2022 scheme, candidate must have passed the class 10th exam with at least 60% marks (or grade) in the year 2021 -22 or it’s equivalent.
|Scholarship’s Name||LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship|
|Started By||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Beneficiary||10th, 12th class students|
|Benefit||Help in getting higher education|
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023
Under LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship, those students will be included who want to take admitted in medical, or engineering, graduate in any discipline, diploma course in any field, or other equivalent courses in government-recognized colleges/institutions.
Under this scheme, the annual income of the family of the beneficiaries should not exceed one lakh rupees only then the students can be eligible for this scheme. Interested beneficiaries who want to apply under this LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship can apply online by visiting the official website of Life Insurance of India.
Key Facts of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
- 20,000 per annum will be given to Regular Scholars selected for scholarship under this scheme. This scholarship will be given to the students in quarterly installments.
- 10,000 will be awarded to a Regular Special Girl Child studying in a selected 10+2 course per annum and the scholarship will be payable in quarterly installments.
- A scholarship will be given to all the students till the completion of the course and a special girl scholar will be given a scholarship for 2 years.
- The scholarship given to the selected scholar under this LIC Scholarship 2022 will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account through NEFT.
- Selected candidates’ bank account details and canceled check copy with IFSC code and the beneficiary name are mandatory for a scholarship.
- Students of the country can apply online under LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022 by 18 December (The last date for Online Application is 18th December 2022).
- LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Foundation may make changes to the scheme at any time.
Conditions for getting LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
- The scheme will be evaluated by LICGJF at regular intervals.
- The detailed procedure for processing and acceptance of the scholarship will be determined by the LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation.
- If a student has obtained a scholarship by entering the wrong information, the scholarship will be canceled and the amount paid will be recovered.
- If any of the terms and conditions of the scholarship is violated by the students, then the scholarship will be suspended or canceled.
- The student must attend school regularly.
- Only one student from a family will be provided the benefit of this scheme.
- It is mandatory for the student to obtain a minimum of 55% marks in the professional stream and a minimum of 50% marks in Arts, Science, and Commerce.
- LIC Scholar will be selected on the basis of merit and family background.
- Preference will be given to students with the lowest income.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided only to those students who have obtained 60% or more marks and its equivalent grade in the previous final examination and whose parents and guardians have an annual income of ₹ 200000 or less from all sources.
- The guidelines of the scheme can be changed by the department at any time.
What are the Eligibility Criteria?
- To apply for the scholarship, the applicant must have completed class 12th with 60% marks.
- 10th passed girl child who is pursuing her education is eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants who want to study any Diploma or ITI in any subject in any private college must have scored more than 60% marks in 10th.
- The family income of the candidate should not exceed Rs.1,00,000 per month.
- Any wrong information provided by the candidates may lead to the cancellation of their scholarship.
What are the Important Documents?
- Aadhar card
- Identity Card
- Educational Qualification Documents
- Bank Account Passbook
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
- Income Certificate
How to Apply Online?
Interested Applicants who want to apply under this scholarship scheme should follow the steps given below-:
- First, the official website of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship.
- The home page will open.
- On this home page, click on the LIC Golden Jubilee scholarship Apply Online.
- After clicking the application form will open.
- Fill in all the information asked in the application form.
- Now click on the submit option.
- After submitting, upload the important documents.
- After the successful submission of your application form.
- Now an acknowledgment number will be provided to you through your registered email.
- Further correspondence will be done by the office mentioned in the acknowledgment mail.