Karnataka LMS Scheme | karnatakalms.com |
The Chief Minister of Karnataka launched a digital learning initiative named Karnataka LMS Scheme. The digital platform consists of digital courses in multiple languages. The Karnataka state administration has said that this digital project will provide more e-learning opportunities in educational institutions including schools and colleges.
Today in this article, we will share with you all the important information related to the Karnataka Learning Management System (LMS) like the online registration form, features, and benefits of the Karnataka LMS platform, etc. If you want to know the information related to this scheme then read this article till the end.
Karnataka LMS Scheme
LMS Scheme will provide a PPT practice test, study material, and video lectures with 10 multiple-choice questions for classroom administration. Many digital methods leave a beautiful impression on the minds of students. Examples include digital courses in multiple languages such as PPT PowerPoint presentations, videos, quizzes, assignments, and study materials.
The launch of the scheme will benefit the students of Karnataka state. As per the released official report, it has been said that 4.5 lakh students and 24,000 trainers/teachers will be benefited from this scheme in Karnataka. The budget allocated for the scheme is around Rs 34 crore. Under the scheme, 2500 ICT-enabled classrooms and digital platforms and systems are being set up by the authorities.
Karnataka LMS will be implemented in 430 first-class institutions, 87 polytechnics, and 14 engineering institutes. Yeddyurappa said, “KLMS is deployed in two ways: LMS-based digital learning and 2500 ICT-enabled classrooms.”
|Name of scheme||Karnataka LMS Scheme|
|Launched By||S.S. Yeddyurappa (The Chief Minister of Karnataka State)|
|Beneficiary||Students of Karnataka|
The objective of the Karnataka LMS Scheme
The primary objective of this digital initiative is to shift the curriculum of educational institutions like schools and colleges to online and digital formats. The cost of the Learning Management System project of Karnataka is 34.14 crores. 2500 ICT-enabled classrooms and digital learning-based learning management systems will operate on the LMS platform.
Benefits of the Karnataka LMS Scheme
Some important points must be noted to understand the benefits of the Karnataka LMS scheme, such as:
- As part of this new digital initiative, both students and instructors are encouraged to improve their digital literacy.
- The Online Learning Management System gives students the opportunity to acquire knowledge through the use of e-learning modules that are specially developed for students enrolled in various classes.
- Furthermore, the KLMS Scheme of Benefits is beneficial by assisting the lecturers and trainers in transitioning from the traditional technique of teaching to the digital method of learning.
- By adopting a digital medium, the staff members, including lecturers and trainers, get benefited from the digital method of learning over the traditional technique of teaching. As students understand more effectively through digital mediums and graphics.
- This has a positive effect on retention rates in schools as well as on the number of students admitted.
- The Learning Management System plan allows public school and university students to compete academically with private and corporate students.
- This motivates the students to study on their own.
What are the Important Documents?
The Documents required for the LMS scheme are as follows:
- Student School Enrollment Number
- Birth Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
How do fill Online Registration Form?
To fill out the Online Registration Form follow the steps given below-:
- According to informed sources, it has been learned that the state government will run the Karnataka LMS on the portal by providing the certificates to the students.
- Apart from this, the Karnataka government is also planning to release the KLMS app, through which students can learn online courses using mobile apps.
- However, at the moment there is no official information about which website or app the government is planning to take this program digitally.
Some Important Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
Who has launched the Karnataka LMS Scheme in the state?
The Chief Minister of Karnataka Mr. B.S Yediyurappa released the Karnataka Learning Management Systems Scheme.
What is the objective of the Karnataka LMS Program launched by the Karnataka State Government?
The main objective of the Karnataka Learning Management System scheme is to encourage digital learning among students through e-learning modules.
What are the features of the Karnataka LMS Digital Platforms?
Karnataka Learning Management System scheme consists of educational lectures in classes, PPT, study material, and practice tests of 10 multiple-choice questions.
How to register under the Karnataka LMS Scheme announced by the state government?
Currently, no official announcement has been made about the web portal for registration of the Karnataka LMS scheme.