Karnataka Bhagyalakshmi Scheme | blakshmi.kar.nic.in | bhagyalakshmi yojana karnataka | how to apply for bhagyalakshmi scheme in karnataka | bhagyalakshmi yojana online application form in kannada pdf | bhagyalakshmi yojana application form pdf |
We all know that in our country the girl child is worshiped as a goddess, yet in our country, the girl child is considered a burden. Keeping this thought in mind, the Government of Karnataka has launched a scheme. this scheme’s name is Karnataka Bhagyalakshmi Scheme.
The goal of this scheme is to save girl children. The implementation of this scheme will improve the status of girls at home and in society. The online application form for Bhagya Lakshmi Scheme Karnataka 2023 is being accepted by the Government of Karnataka at blakshmi.kar.nic.in. On the official website, applicants can now get the Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Registration Form in PDF format.
Through this article, we will share all the important information related to BhagyaLakshmi Yojana Karnataka like highlights, objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, the application process, annual scholarship amount for Bhagya Lakshmi Yojana Karnataka, etc. If you want to know the information related to this scheme then read this article till the end.
Karnataka Bhagyalakshmi Scheme
The Government of Karnataka has launched several schemes and services to improve public welfare in the state. Similarly, the Karnataka state government has launched a new scheme called Bhagyalakshmi Yojana. The government will give financial assistance to the girl child under Karnataka Bhagya Lakshmi Yojana.
This assistance is to be paid through the provided mother, father, or legal guardian. The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) has said in a recent report that as a result of systematic gender discrimination in India, up to 50 million women are missing from the country’s population.
With the idea of promoting the birth of a girl child to avoid the demographic crisis in the country, the Government of Karnataka has come up with the Karnataka Bhagyashree scheme. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the girls of families living below the poverty line under their mother or father. Along with this scheme, the status of women in rural families and society will also improve.
|Name of the Scheme||Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Karnataka|
|Launched By||Karnataka government|
|Beneficiary||Families living Below Poverty Line(BPL)|
|Benefits||Increasing the birth of girl children by providing financial aid|
Karnataka Bhagyalakshmi Scheme Objective
The main objective of the Karnataka Bhagyashree scheme launched by the Government of Karnataka is to promote the birth of girl children in those families who are living below the poverty line(BPL). The objective of the Karnataka Bhagyashree scheme is to uplift the status of the girl child in the family and society in general, as well as provide financial assistance to the girl child to her/his parents.
Karnataka Bhagyalakshmi Scheme Benefits
Following are some of the major benefits of Bhagya Lakshmi Yojana Karnataka:-
- Bhagya Laxmi Yojana will encourage the birth of girls in vulnerable families and work for the improvement of their families and social status.
- Under this scheme, each girl below the poverty line will get health insurance up to a maximum of Rs 25,000 per year. ,
- BPL girl students get annual scholarships ranging from Rs.300 to Rs.1,000 till class X.
- Additionally, the parent will receive Rs 1 lakh in accident cases and Rs 42,500 in cases of natural death of the beneficiary. The beneficiary will get Rs 34,751 after 18 years.
- Bhagya Lakshmi Yojana will provide financial assistance to the female child through their mother, father, or natural guardian, after the fulfillment of the prescribed eligibility requirements.
Karnataka Bhagyalakshmi Scheme Annual Scholarship Amount
The annual scholarship amount for BhagyaLakshmi Scheme is given below:-
|Class/Standard||Annual Scholarship Amount|
|1st to 3rd||Rs.300/- per annum for each class|
|4th||Rs. 500/- per annum|
|5th||Rs. 600/- per annum|
|6th-7th||Rs. 700/- per annum for each class|
|8th||Rs. 800/- per annum|
|9th to 10th||Rs. 1000/- per annum for each class|
Eligibility of Karnataka Bhagyalakshmi Scheme
- The beneficiary girl child must have been born after March 31, 2006, in a family below the poverty line.
- Birth enrollment of the girl child should be done within one year of the birth of the child on submission of the birth certificate.
- Only two children of the BPL family can take advantage of this scheme.
- The girl child taking advantage of this scheme should not be a child laborer.
- Vaccination of girls should be done according to the program of the health department.
- The beneficiary should be 8th pass and should not be married before 18 years of age.
The following documents are required for the Karnataka Bhagyashree Scheme:-
- Birth Certificate of the girl child
- BPL card
- Address proof of the parents of the girl child
- Income details of the parents
- Bank details of the girl child card
How to Apply for Bhagyalaxmi Scheme Karnataka?
To apply for Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Karnataka follow the steps given below:-
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Karnataka.
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- Now click on the Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Application form link.
- The PDF of the application form will open on your screen.
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details.
- Attach all the asked important documents.
- Finally, you can submit this form to the concerned authority.
NOTE:- Also, to apply offline, the candidates may contact either of these:-
- Aanganwadi Center
- Grampanchayat Office
- Authorized Banks
- Municipal Corporations
The father/mother or the natural guardian of the girl child may also contact the Deputy Director of Women and Child Development of the respective districts or the Child Development Project Officer (CDPO).
How to Login to the Portal?
To login to the portal follow the steps given below:-
- Firstly, visit the official website of Bhagya Laxmi Scheme Karnataka.
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- On the homepage click on the Login option.
- Now a login page will open on your screen
- On this page, enter the username and password.
- After that, enter the captcha code.
- Finally, click on the login option.
Karnataka Bhagyalakshmi Scheme FAQs
Who can apply for the Bhagyalakshmi scheme?
The mother/father or the natural guardians of the girl child can apply for the Bhagyalakshmi scheme.
I have 3 girl children of my own. Can I get the benefits of this scheme?
In such a case, the first two girl children of families that are below the poverty line will be able to benefit from the scheme while the third one won’t.
Does the girl child also get health insurance in the scheme?
Yes, the Bhagyalakshmi scheme offers health insurance of up to Rs. 25,000 per year.