Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Application Form PDF | Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Telangana | కళ్యాణ లక్ష్మి స్కీమ్ దరఖాస్తు ఫారం | Shaadi Mubarak Scheme
Kalyana Lakshmi Yojana is launched by the Telangana Government. In many places in India, people think girls are a burden on them. The main objective of this scheme is to stop child marriage and help the minorities, SC, ST, and OBC families at the time of their daughter marriage. So today in this article we will provide all the important details about the Kalyana Laxmi Scheme, such as eligibility criteria, benefits, documents required and application procedure so be with us till the end.
Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
Kalyana Lakshmi scheme was launched by the CM of Telangana Mr. K. Chandrashekar Rao on 2 October 2014. In many places still, now girls are taken Under this scheme government provide financial assistance to the SC, ST, OBC or Minorities family of state at the time of their daughter marriage. State Government provides the financial assistance of Rs.1,00,116 for the marriage of beneficiary. Financial Assistance is directly transferred into the bride’s mother’s bank account so that the marriage can take place smoothly without any financial problem.
|Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Application Form Highlights|
|Article||Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme|
|Beneficiary||Brides/girls of the state|
|Benefit||Providing financial assistance to brides|
|Kalyana Lakshmi Yojana Application Form For Hindu Beneficiary||Click Here|
|Shaadi Mubarak Application Form For Muslim Beneficiary||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|
Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Components
Kalyana Lakshmi Yojana consists of two components are as follows:
- Kalyana Laxmi Pathakam – It is for the Hindu minorities below the poverty line.
- Shaadi Mubarak – It is for the Muslim community brides- with an annual Income Limit: Rs.2,00,000.
Eligibility Criteria For Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme
For the Kalyana Lakshmi Yojana, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- The applicant should be a resident of Telangana.
- Applicant should belong to a minority community or should fall below the poverty line
- The age of a girl should be 18 at the time of marriage.
- In Urban Area, the annual income of a girl’s family should be less than Rs 200000.
- In Rural areas, the annual income of girl families should be less than Rs 150000.
- Applicant Annual Income Limits
- For SC/ST Beneficiary- Rs 2,00,000.
- For BC/ EBC Beneficiary: Rs 2,00,000 (Urban areas) / Rs 1,50,000 (Rural areas)
- For Minority Beneficiary: Rs 2,00,000
Documents For Shadi Mubarak Pathakam Scheme
For the Kalyana Lakshmi Yojana, you have to attach the following required documents with the application form.
- Birth Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- Caste Certificate.
- The bank account of the bride and bride’s mother.
- Weeding Card.
- Marriage Registration Certificate
- VRO/ Panchayath Secretary Approval Certificate
- Passport size photo.
Application Process Of Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
There is no offline procedure for this scheme. If you also want to apply for a Kalyana Lakshmi Yojana, then you have to follow the following procedure.
- First, you have to go to the official website for this scheme. Click Here For Official Site
- Now fill in all the necessary details ask in the form
- Then upload the scanned documents mentioned in the form.
- 1st Marriage Confirmation Certificate.
- VRO/Panchayat Secretary Approval Certificate.
- Bride’s Photo.
- Bride’s Age proof certificate
- Bride’s Scanned Aadhar Card Copy.
- Bride’s mother scanned Aadhar Card Copy.
- Bridegroom’s Scanned Aadhaar Copy.
- Bride Mother’s Scanned Bank passbook.
- Bride’s Scanned Bank passbook.
4. Then Enter the captcha code and Submit.
How to check Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Status
- First, visit the official site of the scheme. Click Here For Official Site
- Enter Aadhar no and mobile no
- Click on Get Status or Print.
- Working time: 10:30 A.M. to 5 P.M. on Working Days
- For General Issues: (040) 2339-0228
- For Technical Issues: (040) 2312-0311 / 2312-0312
- Email Support: [email protected]