KALIA Scholarship | Odisha KALIA Scholarship Application Form | scholarship.odisha.gov.in |
The Government of Odisha introduced the KALIA Yojana to provide benefits to the farmers and now a scholarship opportunity has been provided by the same government to help the children of the beneficiaries of the KALIA Yojana. The name of this scholarship is KALIA Scholarship.
This scholarship will be provided by the Government of Odisha and through this scheme financial assistance will be provided to the children of farmers under the Kalia Scholarship. So that he can complete his studies without any financial worries.
In this article, we are going to provide all the information related to this scholarship, if you want to collect information related to this scholarship, then read this article till the end.
With the implementation of this scheme children of small and marginal farmers, actual farmers, and landless agricultural families will be able to get higher education. All those students who are pursuing medical, engineering, agriculture and allied, nursing, diploma, and various trades in ITI in state government institutions will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
The scholarship awarded under this scheme will be on the basis of merit. Tuition fees, annual fees, one-time fees, hostel fees, and any other fee deposited by the student will be refunded through direct bank transfer directly to the bank account of the beneficiary.
|Scholarship’s Name||KALIA Scholarship|
|Launched By||The Government Of Odisha|
|Beneficiary||Children Of Beneficiaries Of Kalia Yojana|
|Benefits||Reimbursement Of Fees Paid By Student To The College Or University Or Institution|
Implementation of the KALIA Scholarship
The implementation of the KALIA Scholarship will be done by the Department of Agriculture and farmers’ empowerment. Under this scheme tuition fees, Annual fees, one-time fees, hostel charges, and any other fees which are deposited by the student into the college or university, or institution will be refunded into the bank account of the concerned student through the direct bank transfer method.
Only the caution money will not be covered under this scheme. Mess or hostel charges of Rs 1200 per month and Rs 1000 per month will be provided for 10 months to the beneficiaries.
Under the Kalia scheme a state-level committee, implementation committee, and district-level committee were formed which will review and monitor the implementation of this scheme. This committee can also suggest changes that are required. If the student is found to have obtained the scholarship by some false statements then the scholarship sanctioned in favor of the student will be liable to be canceled.
The objective of the KALIA Scholarship
The main objective of the KALIA Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the children of the state whose parents are the beneficiaries of the KALIA Yojana. This financial assistance will be provided in the form of scholarships so that they can pursue higher education.
Now the students do not need to worry about the expenses incurred to get the education as the Government of Odisha will finance their education through this scholarship. With the implementation of this scheme, the literacy rate will improve. This scheme will prove to be a boon in raising the standard of living of the beneficiary.
Odisha Scholarship Portal: How to Register online
Benefits of the KALIA Scholarship
The following benefits will be provided in this scholarship scheme:-
- Odisha government will provide free vocational courses to the children of farmers.
- Every child of the beneficiary farmer of the Kalia Yojana will get free higher professional education in various courses through the colleges run by the state government.
- The expenses of the students studying in government colleges on the basis of merit and the children of farmers who are beneficiaries of the Kalia Yojana will be borne by the state government.
- 92% of farmers in the state will be covered under the KALIA Yojana Scholarship Scheme.
- The government has sanctioned an amount of Rs 10,000 crore for this scheme for the welfare of the children of farmers.
- This amount will be spent in the next three years.
What are the Eligibility Criteria?
The eligibility criteria are as follows-
- Under this scholarship, children of eligible beneficiaries of the KALIA Yojana can apply.
- Applicant must have got admission to the state government institute on the basis of merit.
- Students who have taken admitted on cost sharing/self-financing/NRI cannot apply under this scheme.
- If the student is getting any other scholarship then he/she is not eligible to take the scholarship. (He/she can transfer from the existing Fellowship to Kalia Scholarship)
- Students can avail of this scholarship scheme for only one vocational course.
What are the Required Documents?
Important Documents are as follows-
- Aadhaar Card of the student
- Residence Certificate of the Student
- Caste Certificate of the Student
- Matriculation Certificate of the Student
- The Marksheet of the last exam passed
- Passport size Photograph of a student
- Ration Card of the Parent/ guardian
- Beneficiary Id of the Parent/ guardian
- Income Certificate of the Parent/ guardian
- Copy of passbook of Bank account with the account number and IFSC code of the bank branch.
Details of Courses
Only the following courses are eligible to apply for this scholarship scheme:-
- B.Sc (Forestry)
- B.Sc (Horticulture)
- B.Sc (Community Science)
- Bachelor in veterinary Sc. & animal husbandry
- Bachelor of ayurvedic medicine and surgery(BAMS)
- PB BSC
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Ophthalmic Assistant
How to Apply?
- First, visit the Official Website of the state scholarship portal.
- The home page will open on your screen.
- On the homepage, Under the announcement section, click on Agriculture and Farmers Empowerment.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- On this new page, click on the apply option according to your categories which are as follows:-
- SC ST
- A new page will open on your screen.
- On this new page, enter your unique number/Aadhar number, password, and captcha code
- After that, you have to click on sign in.
- The scholarship form will appear on your screen.
- On this scholarship form, enter all the required details.
- Now upload all the required documents.
- After completing the above procedure click on submit.
- By following this procedure you can apply under the Kalia scholarship.
How to Log in?
- Visit the Official Website of the state scholarship portal.
- The home page will open.
- On the homepage, click on the login option.
- After that following options will appear on your screen.
- Student Login
- Institute Login
- Officer/District login
- Department login
- Now click on the option you required.
- A pop-up window will open.
- Here, enter your Login credential.
- After that, click on sign in.
Know Your Application/Complaint Status
- First Visit the Official Website of the State Scholarship portal.
- The home page will open
- Click on the Know Your Status option.
- After that, select application status or complaint status.
- If you choose application status enter your Aadhar number or applicant ID.
- And If you choose the complaint status then enter the token number.
- After that, click on the get OTP option.
- Enter the OTP into the OTP box.
- After completing the above procedure, click on the search option.
- Your status will be on your computer screen.
|Odisha State Scholarship Portal||Click Here|
|New Registration||Click Here|
|Know Your Status||Click Here|