HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2022 | HDFC scholarship 2022 | HDFC scholarship apply online | HDFC Scholarship 2022 application form | HDFC scholarship last date | HDFC scholarship for ug students | HDFC scholarship eligibility |
HDFC Limited is a housing finance company. It provides scholarships to students of general and vocational undergraduate courses from class 9th across the country. HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2022 Application Process is active. Interested and eligible students can submit their applications by 30th September 2022.
The entire application process is online and there is no offline application form available. Interested students should apply before the deadline issued by the concerned authority. Those who want to take advantage of this scheme read this article till the end.
HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2022
The main form of the scholarship is to provide financial benefits to the students whose families have been affected by the pandemic and are on the verge of discontinuing their studies. With the scholarship amount, students can meet their educational expenses, data recharge, expenses on stationery, books, online learning equipment, etc. Along with this, students will be provided other benefits such as counseling on wellness and mental health, and career mentorship.
HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2022 Key-Highlight
|Scholarship’s Name||HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2022|
|Concerned Authority||HDFC Limited|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Beneficiary||Class 9th to UG (General and Professional Course) students|
The objective of This Scholarship
The objective of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to high-performing students from disadvantaged backgrounds to help them continue their education and complete their education, including those whose families are facing any kind of crisis or passing through. In addition, in due course, the program will also provide additional support to selected candidates which may include mentorship and access to career counseling programs.
Types of This Scholarship
Under this scholarship program, three types of scholarships will be awarded based on the merit of the candidates. HDFC Limited Badhte Kadam Scholarship will be awarded for the given three courses. Also, check the amount given to the students under the type of scholarship given below-:
|Types of Scholarship||Amount|
|classes 9 to 12 Students||Rs. 15000/- (for Rural Students)
Rs. 20000/- (for Urban Students)
|General UG Courses||Rs.40000/-|
|Professional UG Courses||Rs.100000/-|
Benefits of this scheme
Following are the benefits given under this scholarship scheme-:
- Cash award up to Rs. 1,00,000/- to the beneficiaries.
- Additional benefits-:
- Career counseling for class 9th to 12th students.
- counseling on mental health wellness
- Final year UG students who are looking for jobs are provided with Placement Success Programs.
- Personality development and skill development-based webinars to help students excel in their careers.
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship
Check the eligibility criteria for all the three categories of HDFC Scholarship given below-:
- Only Indian citizens can apply for the scheme.
- The annual income of the family from all sources should not exceed 6 lakhs.
- special conditions-
- Students who have lost their parents or earning member of the family
- Students from families who have lost their livelihood due to Covid.
- Students whose parents are employed under HDFC Ltd and Buddy4Study are not eligible to apply.
Educational Qualification for HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship
9th to 12th Standard- Applicant must be studying in classes 9th to 12th in a recognized school across India.
UG General Courses- Applicant should be studying UG general courses like BA/ B.Com./ B.Sc. etc. in a recognized University/ Institute across India.
UG Professional Courses- Applicant must be studying in any professional UG course like B.Tech/B.Arch/MBBS/LLB etc in a recognized institute.
Required Documents For HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship
The required documents are mentioned below-:
- Id card issued by the government (PAN card/Aadhaar Card/Voter Id/Driving License)
- Admission proof of current year
- Marksheet/ Certificate of the previous class.
- Crises Document
- Reference of two people having knowledge about the family crises
- Bank Account details
HDFC scholarship Important Date
|Commencement of application form||Active|
|HDFC scholarship last date||30 September 2022|
How To Fill HDFC Scholarship 2022 Application Form
Eligible students have to submit an online application to get benefit from the scheme. Application links are available on the Buddy4Study portal and separate application links are provided for all three categories. However, the application process is the same for all applicants. The steps to submit the online application for the scholarship program are as follows-:
- Visit the HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship Application Portal.
- The homepage of buddy4study will open.
- Find the scholarship option on the homepage and
- Click on Apply Now.
- Now, scroll down the page and click on the Apply Now option given for the scholarship type you have to apply for.
- Those who are not registered need to register themselves before logging in by clicking on the “Register” tab.
- Once you registered yourself Login to the account using your mobile number, email id, or Google account.
- Now, applicants will be redirected to the application form page.
- Press the “Start Application” option to start the application submission process.
- Enter the application details carefully in the application form.
- Applicants have to upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Agree to and accept the “Terms and Conditions”.
- Click on the Preview option.
- Cross-check the details filled in the form and make corrections if necessary.
- Click on the “Submit” option.
- Once the application form will be submitted.
- Save the application details for further reference.
The application process is completely free.
HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2022- Quick Link