Haryana Polytechnic Admission 2022 | Haryana polytechnic admission 2022-23 | Haryana Polytechnic online Form 2022 last date | Govt Polytechnic College Admission 2022 | Haryana Polytechnic online Form 2022 official website | Haryana Polytechnic online Form 2022 fees | HSTES |
Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) has released the application form on its official website. The application form is available for the candidates for Diploma and Diploma (LE) programs on the notified dates. HSTES provides admission to the interested and eligible candidates in various Diploma courses. This entrance exam offers admission to courses like Diploma in Engineering, Diploma in Pharmacy, and other courses offered by government, state aided and private polytechnics.
We will share all the details related to Haryana Polytechnic Admission 2022 in this article. Students who are willing and eligible to take admission in the above courses, read this article till the end.
Haryana Polytechnic Admission 2022
Haryana Government has constituted Haryana State Technical Education Society–HSTES (formerly known as Haryana State Counseling Society-HSCS) in the Department of Technical Education for implementation of transparent and uniform procedure for admissions to various graduate and diploma courses in different disciplines of Engineering, Technology, Architecture & Planning, Pharmacy, Management etc. in the State. The admissions to Diploma courses are made on the basis of inter-se-merit of qualifying examination.
HSTES also conducts State level On-Line Entrance Tests for admission to B.Pharmacy course. The admissions to BE/ B.Tech courses are made on the basis of All India Rank of JEE (Main) Rank conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Admissions to B. Arch. Course are made on the basis of rank obtained in NATA conducted by COA and JEE (MAIN) paper part II conducted by NTA.
The Society was constituted on 21-3-2007 by notification no. – 20/2/07-4 TE by the State of Haryana. It is a self sustaining body and meets its expenditure mainly through charging of fees for various services it renders.
Haryana Polytechnic Admission 2022 Overview
|Event Name||Haryana Polytechnic Admission 2022|
|Conducting By||Haryana State Technical Education Society|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Before applying for any exam it is necessary to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for that exam. So we have mentioned the eligibility criteria for Haryana Polytechnic Admission 2022 below-:
- Candidates need to pass class 10 or equivalent examination with minimum 35% aggregate marks. Candidates must have studied Mathematics and Science in class 10th as compulsory subjects.
- The minimum aggregate marks for SC, ST, or Kashmiri migrant candidates is 33% in class 10th.
Haryana DET (LE) Eligibility Criteria 2022
If you want to take admission under Lateral Entry, then you have to fulfill the below given eligibility criteria for Haryana DET (EL) 2022.
- For Lateral Entry in Haryana Polytechnic, applicant need to have passed ITI of two years duration or 10+2 (Vocational) or 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) or 12th class NSQF level 4.
Haryana Polytechnic Admission 2022 Important Dates
The details of important dates of Haryana Polytechnic are mentioned below. Candidates can mark these dates as a reminder not to miss any important event of this exam.
|Admission Brochure Online Release Date||20 June 2022||20 June 2022||20 June 2022|
|Online Application Process will start from||24 June 2022||24 June 2022||27 June 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||24 August 2022||30 September 2022||23 August 2022|
|Last date of deposit of application fee||24 August 2022||30 September 2022||23 August 022|
|Reporting at Document Verification Centres for
confirmation of details filled in the application form
|27 June to 25 August 2022||27 June to 3 October 2022||28 June to 24 August 2022|
|Display of merit list||29 August 2022||6 October 2022||26 August 2022|
Application Process for Haryana Polytechnic
The step-wise guide to fill the online application form is mentioned below-:
- Firstly visit the official website of HSTES.
- You must read all instruction before apply for Haryana Polytechnic 2022.
- Then click from any of the Diploma in Diploma Engineering, Diploma Engineering (Lateral Entry) and Diploma Pharmacy.
- As soon as you click on your preferred course, the eligibility criteria required for the course will appear on your screen.
- If you meet the criteria, click on the Continue button.
- Now an application form will appear on your screen in which you will be asked to fill some basic information about you.
- Fill the application form carefully and click on save details button.
- As the last step, you have to upload your passport size photograph and signature. Both the documents should be in jpg format.
- The size of the photograph should not exceed 30 KB and the size of the signature should not exceed 20 KB.
- After uploading all the required details and documents, go for application payment.
- The application fee for general category candidates is Rs. 500 and for SC/BC/PH/FF/ESM/KM/HGST/Girls candidates from Haryana only Rs.200.
- After completing the process to apply for Haryana Polytechnic Admission take a printout of the application form.
Admission Process for Haryana Polytechnic
No specific entrance test is conducted for Haryana Polytechnic admission. The candidates have to attend the counseling process conducted by the officials considering the marks obtained in the qualifying examination.