Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana | gujaratindia.gov.in |
The Government of Gujarat has started a scheme for the widow women of the state, this scheme is named Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana, under this scheme, the Gujarat government has welcomed applications for giving annuities to the widow women of the state on monthly basis.
Under the Vidhva Sahay Yojana, financial assistance is given to the beneficiary women every year through Direct Benefit Transfer. To get the benefit of this Vidhwa Sahay Yojana 2023, any widow of the state can apply before the last date under the Women’s Widow Assistance Scheme. For this, you can get the application form from any public service center.
In this article, we will share all the important information related to Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2023 like which woman is eligible for Vidhva Sahay Yojana. What is the method to apply for this Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana? What are the essential documents required to apply for Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2023?
Along with this, information related to Government Managed Retirement Annuity Assistance key elements, application fees, and other data will also be shared in this article.
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
Widows in our country lose certainty and better career opportunities after the death of their spouse, thus they are seen as a burden in the family. Keeping this in mind, under the Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana, widow women have been selected to provide financial help.
Gujarat Social Security Department is continuously adding new recipients to provide annuity assistance. The Gujarat Women and Child Development Department have started several schemes for the safety of women and children. In this group, the division has introduced the Gujarat Vidhwa Sahay Yojana 2023 under the Federal Retirement Support Scheme.
|Name of Scheme||Vidhva Sahay Yojana (ગુજરાત વિધવા સહાય યોજના)|
|Launched By||Social Security Department|
|Beneficiaries||Widow Women of State|
Gujarat Ganga Swaroopa Yojana 2023 New Update
- The name of Vidhwa Sahay Yojana has been changed to Gujarat Ganga Swaroopa Yojana 2023.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiary women will get a benefit of Rs 1250 every month in the form of an annuity.
- The benefit amount will be directly placed in the financial balance of the beneficiary.
- This Vidhwa Sahay Yojana 2021 will benefit about 3.70 lakh widows in 33 regions of the state.
- This benefit amount will be kept in the records of the beneficiary continuously in the first seven days stretch.
- The Chief Minister of Gujarat has sent another web-based interface called National Social Assistance Program Portal to work with a direct bank transfer of annuity to the recipient beneficiary’s record.
- The Gujarat government has increased the annual pay manifold in both provincial and metropolitan areas for merit measures.
- Presently the annual pay eligibility model is Rs 120000 for rural areas and Rs 150000 for comparable metropolitan areas.
- The number of beneficiaries of this scheme has also increased from 1.64 lacks to 3.70 lacks.
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana Objective
Through the implementation of this Gujarat Vidhwa Sahay Yojana 2023, monetary assets will be given to the widows in Gujarat province as well. It is generally seen that bereaved women do not get due respect in public. In such a situation, the Women and Child Development Department of Gujarat have started Vidhwa Sahay Yojana to ensure the interests of women.
A woman is not given the same freedom after her husband passes away. In some cases, widowhood is also seen as a burden on the family. Keeping this in mind, it has been decided to provide financial assistance to widow women under the retirement benefits managed by the government.
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana Benefits
Following are the benefits of the Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana launched by the Gujarat Ministry of Women and Child Development:-
- Gujarat Vidhwa Sahay Yojana 2023 Financial assistance will be provided to destitute widow women.
- This scheme is fully subsidized by the state government, in which the assistance amount will be disbursed directly to the beneficiary through a direct profit move.
- Beneficiary women of Vidhwa Sahay Yojana will not have to depend on others.
The Ministry of Social Welfare and Child Development, Government of Gujarat has prescribed some eligibility criteria for the use of this Gujarat Vidhwa Sahay Yojana. Here we are giving some important eligibility details:-
- The female candidate must be a permanent resident of Gujarat.
- The age of the woman should be between 18 to 40 years.
- Only widows and abandoned women are eligible to apply.
- Women remarried candidates are not eligible to take the benefits of Gujarat Vidhwa Sahay Yojana 2021.
- This assistance amount is only for helpless widow women living below the destitution line.
The needed documents are given below:-
- Proof of Identification
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Residence proof
- Proof of age
- Birth certificate
- Matriculation certificate
- School living certificate
- Any government-issued ID specifying the age
- If you do not have any of the above, you can submit age proof from the Medical Officer of the Government Hospital / Civil Hospital.
- BPL certificate (if available)
- Educational proof
- Income certificate (as per Appendix 3/4)
- Affidavit (As per Appendix 2/3)
Vidhva Sahay Yojana Gujarat Online Application
- First, visit the Official Website of the Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Scheme.
- The homepage will open in front of you.
- On the homepage, click on the “Download the application form(Vidhva Sahay yojana form pdf download Gujrati)“ option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you can see an application form.
- Download this application form and take a printout of it.
- In this form write all the required details in Clear handwriting.
- After this Attach all the required Documents with this application form.
- Finally, submit this application form to the Social security office.
- After successful submission, you will get an Approval Certificate from the Department of Social security.
In this article, we have given all the important details regarding this scheme. Still, If you have any queries you may visit the office of Jan Seva Kendra:-
- Jan Seva Kendra, Bharuch, District Collector Office, Railway Colony, Bharuch, Gujarat-392001 between 10:30 AM To 6:10 PM.
Some Important FAQs
Gujarat Sahay Yojana has been started for whom?
Sahay Yojana has been started for the widow women of the state.
What are the benefits of the scheme?
Under the scheme, an amount of Rs 1250 will be provided to widow women for government financial assistance, the amount received will come into the beneficiary’s account in the first week of every month.
Can the widow get help when the woman marries another?
No, after the second marriage of the widowed woman, she will not be eligible for assistance.