GSK Scholarship Programme 2022-23 | GSK Scholarship for MBBS | GSK Scholarship for MBBS | GSK opportunity scholarship | GKS Scholars Programme 2022-23 eligibility Criteria |
This scholarship scheme has been launched as a part of the Corporate Social Responsibility Project or CSR of the company. GlaxoSmithKline(GSK) Scholars Program 2022 is for candidates pursuing MBBS or Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery. Through this program, candidates will get funding to fulfill their dreams in the medical field smoothly.
The program will be facilitated by GiveIndia and the educational web portal of Buddy4Study will help in the implementation. The findings will be directly from GSK and candidates will get all the benefits as per their educational needs.
GSK Scholarship Programme 2022-23
GSK (GlaxoSmithKline) is one of the leading pharmaceutical manufacturing giants. His achievements in the field of medicine are commendable. The company has started this scholarship to fulfill the dream of the youth who want to make their career in this field and want to see their bright future in this field. Through this scholarship, they will financially help the meritorious students who want to do MBBS. Interested and eligible students can avail of up to Rs. 4.5 lakhs for the entire duration of their course.
All they have to do is apply online. To know about the schedule, important dates, eligibility, documents required, application and selection process, and much more, read this article thoroughly.
GSK Scholarship Programme 2022-23 Overveiw
|Program’s Name||GSK Scholarship|
|Authorized By||GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Purpose of GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23
The main objective of the program is to promote STEM sectors in India. This program is a skill-building initiative of the organization under the Corporate Social Responsibility Project. The streams of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics are not only considered difficult to study but are also highly competitive. GSK Scholars Program has been started to ensure that candidates fulfill their dreams in this field and do not get distracted due to financial crunch. Candidates who are currently pursuing MBBS from a government college and are meritorious will get support through this.
Benefits of GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23
- The candidates who get selected for this program will get an amount up to Rs. 1 lakh annually.
- The program will cover all academic years. This means that the candidates will be provided with an amount up to Rs. 4.5 lakh for 4.5 years.
- The amount will be credited at the beginning of each session and students can use it depending on the academic cost.
- Candidates can only use the amount to pay educational expenses such as fees, books, seminars, research programs, accommodation, and more.
Eligibility Criteria for GSK Scholars Programme
Before applying for the Scholars Program the candidates have to fulfill the given eligibility conditions. Eligibility Conditions are-:
- In case of nationality the applicant must be an Indian.
- Candidate should be pursuing Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery or MBBS from a government aided college.
- Only students studying in the first year can apply for the programme.
- Candidates must have secured minimum 65% marks in class XII or equivalent.
- The total income of the joint family from all the income sources should not exceed Rs. 6 lakhs.
- Students whose parents work as employees at Buddy4Study or GlaxoSmithKline cannot apply for this program.
Required Documents For GSK Scholars Programme
Candidates are required to submit the required documents to prove their eligibility for the Scholars Program candidature. Applicants must have the following documents in order to apply for the scholars program-:
- An Identity Document issued by the government. Like, Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, Passport, PAN Card or any other ID Proof.
- Photo of candidates
- Signature of the candidates on the white paper with black pen.
- Marksheet of final examination in class XII.
- Proof of admission in the current academic session in a Government College. For this applicants can submit Bonafide Certificate or an Institutional Identity Card or Fee Receipt or Admit Card or any other such document.
- Income Certificate or Income Slip or Form 16 or Income Tax Return Report for the current financial year.
- Bank account details of the candidate.
Click Here :- Saksham Scholarship 2022
Application Process For GSK Scholars Programme
The officials have designed an online application system for the GSK Scholars Program. The candidates who are willing to benefit from the program must apply online through the portal of Buddy4Study, which is the implementing partner of the programme. To apply, follow the given steps below-:
- Visit the Official Portal
- The homepage will open on your screen
- Go to the Scholarship Section on the Homepage
- Listed under “Popular Corporate Scholarships” Click on “View More”
- Find the “GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23” in the “Featured Scholarships” section.
- In the respective educational stream section of the scholarship, click on “Apply Now”.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID.
- If not registered – Register at Buddy4Study with your email/mobile/Gmail account.
- As a result, the “Application Form Page” will open. Tap on “Start Applications”.
- Fill in all the required details marked with “*” in the application form.
- Upload all the documents mentioned above in the dimensions, format, and size of the required document for the online form.
- Accept the “Terms and Conditions” and select the option of “Preview” to check the entire application before submission.
- If the details filled out are correct and the documents have been uploaded completely, tap on “Submit” to complete the application.
- Helpline No-: 011 430 92248 (Monday-Friday,10 AM to 6 PM)
- E-Mail Address-: [email protected]
Direct Link to Apply for GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23– CLICK HERE
GSK Scholars Programme Some Important FAQs
Will this scholarship be provided for subsequent years of studies?
Yes, renewal of the scholarship for the respective scholars may be considered for successive years, based on the following criteria:
-No dropout (from the regular academic sessions)
-no disciplinary issues
-Academic performance with at least a passing grade every year
-The scholars are required to upload the following documents to the online scholar tracking system to avail of the scholarship for subsequent years –
-Fee receipt of the new academic year that they have progressed in the next year
-Academic grades reporting that they have passed previous exams and are in good academic standing
If selected, how will I receive the scholarship fund?
The scholarship amount will be transferred (on an annual basis) directly to the scholars’ bank account.
I am in the first year of my BDS program. Can I apply for this scholarship?
No. This scholarship is only open for first-year MBBS students.
I have appeared for NEET this year but my admission is yet to come. can I apply?
No, you cannot apply for this scholarship this year. Currently, the scholarship is open to candidates who are pursuing their studies in the first year of their MBBS program. You can apply for this scholarship next year.