Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana Application Form | Nanda Gaura Yojana | गौरा देवी कन्या धन योजना आवेदन | Nanda Gaura Yojana Registration Form | नंदा गौरा योजना पंजीकरण
KANYA DHAN YOJNA – The scheme was inaugurated by the Uttarakhand Government for the economically weaker sections of the state. Under this scheme, financial help of Rs.50,000 will be provided by the government to girls belonging to scheduled castes (SC), scheduled tribes (ST), economically weaker section (EWS), and below poverty line ( BPL) categories. In this article, we’ll let you know about the documents required, eligibility criteria, application process.
Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana 2022
Through the Kanya Dhan Yojana launched by the state government, the government wants to improve the condition of girls in the state. Funds provided under this scheme are directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account as FD for 5 years. After 5 years you will be given 75000 rupees. Under the Gaura Kanya Dhan Yojana, the benefit of this scheme is provided to only two daughters of the family. The benefit of this scheme is provided only to daughters of economically weaker BPL families and daughters of the SC / ST category.
Nanda Gaura Scheme Scheme Objectives
Through the scheme, the government wants to help poor families financially and promote the education of daughters. With the help of the money, they’ll able to continue their further studies.
|Uttarakhnad Kanya Dhan Yojana Highlights|
|NAME OF SCHEME||NANDA GAURA YOJNA|GAURA DEVI KANYA DHAN YOJNA|
|INAUGURATED BY||STATE GOVERNMENT OF UTTARAKHAND|
|BENEFICIARIES||GIRLS BELONGING TO POOR FAMILY|
|BENEFIT||AMOUNT OF RS 50,000 IS PROVIDED BY GOVERNMENT|
|SCHEME OBJECTIVE||PROVIDE FINANCIAL HELP TO POOR GIRLS|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
- BPL Card attest a copy
- Income certificate
- Family register copy
- High school mark sheet
- Copy of the first page of the passbook
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph
- Girls who have passed their 12th examination from a recognized board.
- Students from outside the state cannot apply to this scheme.
- The annual income of the girl’s family should not exceed Rs 15,976 in rural areas and Rs 21,206 in urban areas
- Students should be unmarried and not more than 25 years.
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR NANDA GAURA YOJNA
Follow these guidelines step-by-step:-
- First of all, go to the official website or you can download the application form directly from our article.
- Now you have to fill the application form and attach all the necessary documents with the application form. Fill in the required details carefully.
- Now you have to submit the application related to the scheme to the office.
You can easily download the application form from the link given below.
Note– How did you like the information was given by us, please comment in the comment box. For information related to any type of application PDF, stay connected with our website applicationformonline.in. Thank you