Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program 2022 | Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship| Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Eligibility Criteria | Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Required Documents | Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Application Process |
Ericsson Telecom launched a scholarship called Empowering Girl Scholarship. Through this scholarship, the company wants to help needy girls and wants to give a good message to society that they should encourage girls to study further. This scholarship is exclusively for girls who are studying in the second year of Management or Engineering (IT/CS stream) degree courses.
Interested and eligible girl students can apply online. Apply before the deadline to get the benefit amount up to 75000 per year. Today in this article we will share all the important aspects of this scholarship like the application process, documents required, eligibility, etc. If you want to know about and take advantage of this scholarship then read this article till the end.
Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) for service providers globally. The company has launched the “Ericsson Empowering Scholarship” to benefit girl students by financially supporting them in their second year of education. The girl students will be able to use the financial amount for other educational expenses.
The courses to be covered in this scholarship are Masters in Business Administration and Engineering in the stream of Information Technology or Computer Science. The company has launched this scholarship program as part of its CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) initiative to encourage and support meritorious girl students from disadvantaged backgrounds for their higher education.
Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program 2022 Overview
|Name of the Scholarship||Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program 2022|
|Initiated By||Ericsson Telecommunications|
|Beneficiaries||Meritorious girl students in MBA and IT/CS Engineering|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Purpose of Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship
Ericsson Telecommunication’s main purpose is to empower girls through this scholarship so that these girls are able to study and pursue their education with the hope of a bright future. And they can contribute to Indian society tomorrow. This scholarship is a part of the Corporate Social Responsibility Project.
Through this scholarship, girls will be provided financial assistance on the basis of their academic performance. The selected girl students will mostly belong to the economically unstable section of society.
Features of Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship
Ericsson Empowering Scholarship has the following features-:
- This scholarship will assist all the recipients with the aim of covering their various educational expenses.
- It will contribute to women’s empowerment by helping candidates to study in the second year of the above courses to ensure that they attain the required financial stability to pursue education.
- The scholarship amount money will be transferred to the candidate’s account through Direct Bank Transfer or DBT mode.
- The financial assistance will be provided for a period of one year, i.e. for the second year class of the course.
- This will further reduce the chances of dropout cases that arise due to failure to meet certain educational expenses.
- Furthermore, this scholarship will ensure that such girl candidates who are deserving will be given priority on the basis of merit and thus awarded for their academic achievements.
Eligibility Criteria For Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship
Interested candidates who are willing to apply for the scholarship must check the eligibility criteria for their respective educational streams before the registration process. Applicants must go through the following criteria before applying-:
- The candidate must be a girl child and an Indian citizen.
- Applicants must be a student in the second year of an engineering program in information and communication technology (ICT) (ie, information technology (IT) or computer science (CS) streams), or a student in the second year of Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- The colleges must be recognized by the State Governments in India or the University Grants Commission (UGC).
- The test marks obtained by the interested candidates in the last final examination must be a minimum of 6.5 GPA or equivalent.
- The annual income of the family of the applicant from all sources of earning should not exceed Rs. 6,00,000(Six Lac).
- Children of such persons employed by Ericsson Telecommunications and Buddy4Study will not be considered for the scholarship.
Required Documents For Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship
The candidates must have the following documents ready before registering themselves for the scholarship-:
- Identity proof like an Aadhar card with a photo of the applicant.
- Passport-size photograph in required dimensions, file format, and size.
- Marksheet or grade card of the applicant’s previous qualifying examination to prove that the GPA is greater than or equal to 6.5.
- Income proof of candidate’s family like Form 16A or Income certificate issued by a government authority or any salary slip and more important option.
- Proof of admission in a recognized college or university like a Student ID card, Bonafide certificate, etc. will be accepted for this purpose.
- Fee receipt of the current academic year of the candidate.
- Applicant’s bank account details and a canceled check or a copy of the passbook as supporting documents to receive the scholarship amount.
Application Process For Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship
Candidates who want to apply for the scholarship have to apply online. The officials have not announced any offline application acceptance. Official scholarship information and application window are currently available on the official portal of Buddy4Study. Candidates can fill out the application form on the prescribed portal by following the method given below-:
- Visit the Official Portal of Buddy4Study.
- The homepage will open on your screen
- Go to the Scholarship Section on the Homepage
- Listed under “Popular Corporate Scholarships” Click on “View More”
- Find the “Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program 2022” in the “Featured Scholarships” section.
- In the respective educational stream section of the scholarship, click on “Apply Now”.
- “Log in” with an account registered with Buddy4Study or “Sign in” to create a new account.
- As a result, the “Application Form Page” will open. Tap on “Start Applications”.
- Fill in all the required details marked with “*” in the application form.
- Upload all the documents mentioned above in the dimensions, format, and size of the required document for the online form.
- Accept the “Terms and Conditions” and select the option of “Preview” to check the entire application before submission.
- If the details filled out are correct and the documents have been uploaded completely, tap on “Submit” to complete the application.
We have given all the important details about this scholarship if you still facing any problems and have any queries related to the scholarship then can contact the following-:
Contact Number-: +011-430-92248 (10 AM to 6 PM on working days, that is, Monday to Friday)
E-Mail Address-: [email protected]
Direct Link to Apply for Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship– CLICK HERE
Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Important FAQs
Is this a multi-year scholarship?
Yes. Based on the following criteria, scholars may be considered for their scholarship renewal in successive years-:
-No dropout (from regular academic sessions)
-No disciplinary issues
-Academic performance should always be more than 6 GPA or equivalent
-Students should submit receipts for authorized expenses incurred during the past academic year (including tuition fees, hostel and mess fees, books, schooling-related internet charges, and other directly education-related expenses)
-The final decision will lie with the scholarship provider and the availability of fund
I am currently in the first year of the MBA program. Can I apply for this scholarship?
No. This scholarship is open only to girl students who are in the second year of MBA program in reputed colleges in India.
What is the selection process for this scholarship program?
Scholars will be selected for the ‘Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program’ based on their academic merit and financial background. It involves a multi-step process which is detailed below-:
-Initial shortlisting of applicants on the basis of educational qualification, financial background, and college profile
-Telephonic interview of shortlisted candidates after document verification
-Final Interview with Ericsson Selection Committee for Final Selection
Note: Preference will be given to the students of premium institutes during the shortlisting round.