Domicile Certificate Andhra Pradesh | Domicile Certificate Andhra Pradesh Application Form | Andhra Pradesh Resident Certificate Form PDF | आन्ध्र प्रदेश मूल निवास प्रमाण पत्र | how to apply for domicile certificate in andhra pradesh | domicile certificate apply online andhra pradesh | domicile certificate form pdf andhra pradesh |
Domicile Certificate Andhra Pradesh:-Domination Certificate is an important official document. It is given by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to the citizens of their state. This certificate is given to those who are permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh. So here in this article, we will provide you all the basic information about Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate. Stay connected with us to know more about Domicile / Residence / Genuine Certificate. It can be used for various purposes, to create other documents and also for legal purposes.
|Domicile Certificate Andhra Pradesh Highlights|
|ABOUT||Domicile Certificate Andhra Pradesh|
|BENEFIT||For many legal purposes and also for making other documents|
|BENEFICIARIES||Residents of the state|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
Benefits of Domicile Certificate Andhra Pradesh
- Residence proof is needed everywhere.
- For making many other documents
- To avail quota reservation in government services.
- For getting admissions in educational institutions.
Documents Required for Domicile Certificate Andhra Pradesh
- Application form.
- Photo of the applicant.
- Self-attested declaration form
- Photocopy of Voter ID.
- Education documents.
- Aadhar card
- An affidavit from tahsil.
- Parent’s residence certificate.
- Residential proof of land.
- Passport size photograph.
Eligibility Criteria for Domicile Certificate Andhra Pradesh
The following are the eligibility criteria to obtain a Domicile Certificate:-
- The applicant’s parents have to be a permanent resident of the State, or the applicant has to reside in the state for 7 or more years.
- If a woman marries a man of Andhra Pradesh, so she can make her residence certificate based on her husband’s residence certificate.
- Any person can have only one domicile certificate.
Domicile Certificate Andhra Pradesh Validity
Fee for Residence Certificate
The fee for applying residence certificate in Andhra Pradesh is Rs.25.
The application process for Domicile Certificate Andhra Pradesh
Click on the official website and then click on the Domicile option here you’ll be provided with the application form fill it and submit or you can directly download the application form from the link given below after which, you’ll fill required details and then submit it to the concerned department.