BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2022-23 | BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria | BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2022 Online Application | BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2022 Selection Process |
As part of its CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility), BSES Yamuna Power Limited, a Delhi-based power distribution company is organizing a scholarship program. This scholarship program is for the students of Delhi who are in the final year of their respective undergraduate programs.
The application portal for registration for BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2022-23 is open now. Today, we will share all the information related to this scholarship in this article. Like how to apply, important documents, eligibility criteria, etc. Interested and eligible students who want to take advantage of this scholarship, read this article till the end.
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2022-23
BYPL Sashakt Scholarship 2022-23 has been started by BSES Yamuna Power Limited to support the higher education of students coming from underprivileged sections of society. Under this scholarship program, students studying in the final year of their undergraduate program (any stream) in government institutions in Delhi will be provided financial assistance of up to Rs 30,000 to continue their studies and achieve their dreams.
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2022-23 Key-Highlights
|Scholarship Name||BYPL Sashakt Scholarship 2022-23|
|Initiated By||BSES Yamuna Power Limited|
|Beneficiaries||undergraduate final year students|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The objective of the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2022-23
The main objective of the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship is to help students coming from families with weak financial conditions. BYPL Delhi is committed to providing assistance amounting up to Rs.30,000/- to needy candidates. However, this scheme is limited to the area of Delhi only. And the scholars who can register for the empowered scholarship program must study in a college affiliated with the Delhi government. To ensure the fair impact of the scheme, children of employees of organizing committees cannot register for Sashakt 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship
To be able to avail of the concessional benefits of the Sashakt scholarship, the candidate has to fulfill certain criteria.
- Students must have Delhi Domicile.
- Any government institute in Delhi and students studying in the final year of their UG program can apply.
- The candidate must have secured at least 55% marks in the previous examination in which he/she appeared.
- The annual family income of the candidate should not exceed Rs.6 lakh.
- Children from the workforce of Buddy4Study and BYPL are not eligible for the Strong Scholarship.
Required Documents for BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship
- Aadhar card
- passport size photograph
- Class 12th, last attended academic examination mark sheet
- Fee Structure (for the current academic year)
- Latest college fee receipt of the current academic year
- Family Income Proof (Salary Slip, Form 16, Income Certificate, ITR, etc.)
- Bank Account Details of the Scholarship Applicant (Cancelled Cheque/Passbook Copy)
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2022-23 Online Application
The application for the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship is available online mode. Candidates can apply by visiting the SASHAKT scholarship website. Below are the steps to apply for the scholarship-:
- Click on the Link Given Here.
- After clicking on the above link.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- Click on the Apply Now option at the bottom of that page.
- Log in to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land on the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – Register on Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship application form page.
- Click on the Start Application button to start the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled by the applicant are correctly visible on the preview screen, then click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2022-23 Selection Process
- Shortlisting is based on the financial status and academic performance of the candidates.
- Telephonic interview of shortlisted candidates.
- Document Verification
BYPL SASHAKT 2022 Scholarship Amount will be given
Accepted applicants will be given a lump sum scholarship amount by either of two processes-:
- Through money transfer to the bank account of the selected student.
- Through Demand Draft in the name of the applicant’s college.