Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme | mmscmsguy.assam.gov.in | cmsguy scheme application form | cmsguy scheme tractor | cmsguy scheme application form | application form for agriculture subsidy |
Assam government has launched Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme for farmers. This scheme will be launched under Mukhyamantri Samagra Gram Unnayan Yojana (CMSGUY). The primary focus of the tractor subsidy scheme is to revive the agribusiness sector and increase the income of farmers by the year 2022.
In this article, we will provide all the important information related to this Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme like Application Form, eligibility criteria, how to apply process, subsidy, and tractors list. If you are interested in knowing the information related to the scheme, then read this article till the end.
Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme
The Assam government will provide a tractor to each revenue village at subsidized rates along with some essential items under this newly modified tractor scheme. The state government will distribute around 10,109 tractors in the first phase. This tractor distribution scheme will cover all 26,000 villages across the state in a phased manner.
If the farmers use these tractors properly then Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme will strengthen the agriculture sector. Farmers can use these tractors in agricultural activities thus promoting the development of Assam. The state government has allocated Rs 1000 crore for the successful implementation of this scheme.
|Name of the Scheme||Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme|
|Launched By||State Government of Assam|
|Benefits||Subsidy on tractors (70%), Maximum Subsidy 5.50 Lakh, Minimum Subsidy 3.84 Lakh|
The objective of the Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme
Assam Tractor Scheme aims at improving the rural infrastructure to increase the agricultural production of the state. Farmers will be able to rent tractors from the company and decide which brand and model will be used.
There are two main components involved in introducing this program: providing tractors and the second is that it is provided in such a way that farmers will not need to financially support those tractors.
That’s why subsidy is given and now farmers can also bring branded tractors for agriculture.
Benefits of the Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme
The benefits which come under this scheme are as:-
- The biggest advantage of the Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme is to provide subsidies for the tractor, which is almost 70% of the tractor subsidy.
- The maximum grant under the scheme is 5.50 lakh and the minimum grant is 3.84 lakh.
- Tractor accessories and equipment are also provided with the plan.
- While purchasing the tractor, a 20% bank loan can be given to the eligible beneficiary at the time of purchasing the tractor.
- 10% of the total value goes to the beneficiaries.
- A 5.5 lakh subsidy is available.
- The group of beneficiaries will have to select the type and design of the tractor. So basically, the choice depends on the user side.
- The use of tractors on a rental basis should be mandatory for all farmers.
Assam Ration Card Application Form PDF Download | असम राशन कार्ड आवेदन फॉर्म
Banks’ Collaboration Under This Scheme
The agriculture department will sign a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with any bank that is interested in participating in the program to streamline the group bank account opening process, credit linkage, fund flow, monitoring, and other aspects. The MoU with the financial institutions should include the following clauses:-
- Participation in the program should be limited to signatory financial institutions only.
- Banks are not allowed to charge any interest on the loan amount equivalent to the subsidy being released.
- These terms are to be included in the MoUs that are to be signed with various financial institutions.
- Banks cannot charge interest on loans equal to the subsidy released.
Tractor Unit / Accessories
Each tractor unit will consist of one tractor (35 to 55 HP) with standard accessories and matching implements (To meet the requirements of different farmers and crops, it is mandatory to purchase matching implements) as follows:-
|Standard Accessories (1 Set)||Matching Implements|
|a) Trailering Hook||a) Rotavator (1)|
|b) Stabilizer Assembly||b) Disc Harrow (1)|
|c) Hitch Assembly||c) Cultivator (1)|
|d) Hood||d) Trailer (1)|
|e) Tool kit||e) Cage Wheel (1 Pair)|
- Applicants must be citizens of Assam State and farmers by profession.
- Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme benefits can not be availed by individuals.
- A group of 8-10 members who are the actual adult farmers of the same village.
- The applicant group should not have more than one member from one family.
- In order to be eligible for the Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme, the group should have a common bank account and will apply jointly with the signatures of each member on the application form preferably along with particulars of land and crops cultivated.
Important Documents are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card (as the identity card of all the applicants of a group).
- Residence Certificate.
- Pan Card.
- Mobile Number
Selection & Application Process
Follow the steps given below to follow the application process for the tractor subsidy scheme:-
- The applicant group has to submit the application in the specified format to the District Agriculture Officer, who will then forward the application to the DLC.
- Then, the DLC will select an eligible group in each city with a waiting list of at least 10% of the total cost of the tractor unit in the group’s bank account at the respective branch.
- The DLC will make a binding decision on the applications and groups, and notify the member secretary of the names of the selected groups.
- After that, the applicant organization will be able to submit the application to the District Agriculture Officer in the prescribed manner and the District Agriculture Officer will then send the application to the DLC.
- The Member Secretary will notify the names of the selected groups.
|To download The complete list of approved tractors with different power capacities||Click Here To Download PDF|
|Tractor Choice Form – Assamese||Click Here To Download PDF|
|Form for Undertaking||Click Here To Download PDF|
|Form for Subsidy Claim||Click Here To Download PDF|