Assam Orunodoi Scheme Application Form | orunodoi scheme list | orunodoi scheme status | orunodoi online apply | assam orunodoi scheme 2023 apply online | orunodoi.in assam list |
On 1st December 2020 Assam Government launched Assam Orunodoi Scheme to empower women and to provide financial assistance to poor family. . Through this article, we are providing you information about Orunodoi Scheme. Stay connected till the end for all types of information related to the scheme.
Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2.0
Assam Orunodoi Scheme is only for women beneficiaries. Assam Government will provide financial assistance to those families whose annual income is less than 2 lakh. Under the Orunodoi Scheme Government of Assam will provide Rs 1250 per month to the 27 lakh Economically Backward families for the last 5 years. The Financial Assistance will be directly transferred into the bank account of beneficiaries. Orunodoi Scheme is launched to help economically vulnerable families, due to pandemics many families are suffering economically.
|Scheme||Assam Orunodoi Scheme|
|Launched Date||2nd October 2020|
|Launched By||Government of Assam|
|Implemented By||Finance Department of Assam|
|Objective||To provide financial help to poor people|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Benefits Of Orunodoi Scheme
- Financial assistance of Rs 1250 per month.
- The government will provide sterile napkins to girls studying in government schools.
- 200 grad schools will direct get the 25 lakhs from the government.
- Finance assistance will directly transfer into the beneficiary account.
Eligibility Criteria for Orunodoi Scheme 2.0
- The applicant Should be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The annual income of the family should be less than 2 lakh.
- The female beneficiary should have a bank account.
Documents Required for Orunodoi Scheme
- Aadhaar Card
- Permanent Resident Certificate
|Procure Medicines||Rs 400|
|50% subsidy for 4 kg of pulses||Rs 200|
|50% subsidy for 4 kg of sugar||Rs 80|
|Fruits and vegetable||Rs 150|
|Total amount||Rs 830|
Eligible Beneficiaries For Orunodoi Scheme
As per the Authorities, these people will get priority in the Orunodoi scheme:-
- Families with widows
- Unmarried women
- Families with a disabled
- Families with a divorced woman.
- Poor families without ration cards will get the priority.
- Economically weak families with the National Food Security Scheme (NFSS) cards
Selection Procedure Of Orunodoi Scheme
Under Orunodoi Scheme Government will transfer the financial assistance of Rs 830 directly into the bank account of beneficiary women for the last 5 years. In this scheme as per the official statement, priority is given to women who are disabled/ widow/ divorced/ unmarried/ separated, or handicapped.
Application Process For Orunodoi Scheme
If anyone who is a citizen of Assam wants to apply for Orunodoi Scheme. Then the procedure to apply for Assam Orunodoi Scheme is as follows. First of all, you have to fill the application form and attach all the important documents and the applicants have to submit the application form to the concerned local authorities.
You can download the Orunodoi Scheme Application from the link given below.