Assam Non-creamy Layer Certificate Application Form PDF Download | Non-creamy Layer Certificate Registration Form Assam
Assam Non-creamy Layer Certificate :- Non-creamy Certificate was introduced by the former Prime Minister V. P. Singh in 1992, which is also called the Other Backward Class Certificate. Non-creamy Layer Certificate is issued to that population of OBC people whose annual income is less than 8 lakh, and those who have annual income more than 8 lakh comes under Creamy Layer. The non-creamy Layer Certificate holder can avail the benefits of Government Schemes and Services started by the Government to uplift them Economically and Socially. Today we will give all the important information about the Assam Non-creamy Layer Certificate Application Form in our article.
Assam Non-creamy Layer Certificate
Non-creamy Layer Certificate is an important document. Non-creamy Layer Certificate is issued by the Tahsildar. Assam Government had started government schemes and services for the people who come under Non-creamy layers to give them a better life, to uplift their economic condition, and to provide better education. The non-creamy Layer is Valid for only 1 year.
Non-creamy Layer holders get reservations in Education Institutes and Government Jobs. They get age relaxation in government jobs.
|Assam Non-creamy Layer Certificate Highlights|
|Article||Assam Non-creamy Layer Certificate|
|Official Website||Click Here|
To obtain Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) Certificate in the state of Assam, the applicant must satisfy the following eligibility conditions.
- Applicant should be a citizen of India
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Applicant must have OBC/MOBC Certificate.
- Applicant family annual income should be less than 8 lakh.
Document Required For Non-creamy Layer Certificate
To obtain Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) Certificate in the state of Assam, you need to attach the following documents along with the application form.
- Applicant Form
- Resident Proof
- Identity Proof
- OBC/MOBC Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Income Certificate from Circle Officer if they are agriculturists,
- Up to date land revenue paid receipt of 3 years.
Application Process For Non-creamy Layer Certificate
You can apply for Assam Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in offline mode.
Offline Application Process
If you also want to apply for a ration card, then you have to follow the following procedure.
- First of all, you have to download the application form for the Non-creamy Layer Certificate from the link given below.
- After that, to fill the application form properly and attach all the necessary documents with the application form, it has to be submitted to the concerned Circle Office.
- After applying, the Non-creamy Layer Certificate will be issued by the concerned Circle Officer within 30 days.
You can download the Non-creamy Layer Certificate Application from the link given below.
Click Here :- Download The Non-creamy Certificate Application Form PDF
Note- How did you like the information provided by us, make sure to comment in the comment box. For information related to any type of application form PDF, be connected with our website downloadpdf.com. Thank you