Abhaya Hastham | serp.telangana.gov.in | abhaya hastham scheme details in telangana | ysr abhaya hastham application form | abhaya hastham pension status telangana |
To provide assistance to the women of Telangana state, the state government keeps on making every possible effort through its schemes so that they do not have any problems in living life. The condition of women is not good in every state. Criminal activities also affect women.
Telangana state government has launched the Abhaya Hastham 2023 scheme, which will directly benefit the women of the state. In this article, we will share all the information related to this scheme like purpose, eligibility, the application process, etc.
If you want to take advantage of this Abhay Hastam scheme issued by the government, then read this article till the end.
Abhaya Hastham Scheme
After crossing the age of 60, a woman feels very helpless. Sometimes even her children do not take care of her. If her husband leaves this world then it becomes even more difficult for her to live in this world. Whenever there is no one to earn, whether it is the woman’s husband or someone else, there comes a time of great trouble in the house.
That is why the Government of Telangana has launched this Abhay Hastam Yojana 2022 to secure the place of elderly women in society. Eligible women will be provided financial assistance in the form of insurance and pension. This commendable Abhay Hastam scheme has been launched by the Telangana state government, the benefits of which will be available to destitute women across the state.
|Scheme’s Name||Abhaya Hastham scheme|
|Launched By||CM of Telangana|
|Objective||Providing pensions and insurance|
Objective Of Abhaya Hastham Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is the availability of financial wealth to all women above the age of 65 years which will prove to be the biggest asset in terms of the financial availability of women in our country. Implementation of the scheme will provide women security.
Benefits Of the Abhaya Hastham Scheme
The following incentives will be provided to all the beneficiaries of the Abhay Hastam Yojana-
- The member of SHG will get a monthly pension of Rs 500 or above according to eligibility.
- All the SHG women will get the-
- The total amount of Rs 30,000 in a natural death case.
- The total amount of Rs 75000 in an accidental death case.
- The total amount of Rs 75000 in case of permanent disability.
- The total amount of Rs 37500 in case of partial disability.
- The child of the victim will get a Rs 1200 scholarship for their study up to intermediate and in ITI ( industrial technical institute).
- If the subscriber has died before the age of 59 years, then the earnings and insurance will be transferred to the nominee of the victim.
- If the subscriber has died after the age of 60 years, then the remaining contribution will be transferred to the nominee.
Applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria which are given below:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Telangana state.
- The applicant must belong to below the poverty line category household.
- The applicant must have a white ration card.
- The applicant must be of 60 years of age.
- Only one person from one family can apply for the scheme.
- The member of SHG will contribute Rs 1 daily for the beneficiaries, and at the same time, the government will pay Rs 1 daily for the contributing member.
- The applicant must be an active SHG member
- The applicant must have been a member for at least a year.
The following documents are required while filling out the application form for the scheme:-
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID card
- Domicile certificate of Telangana
- White ration card
- Pan card
- SHG members certificate
To apply for the scheme you need to follow the following application process mentioned below:-
- First, visit the VO Office.
- The VO is responsible for registration for the scheme.
- Ask for the application form for the scheme.
- Fill up the form.
- Attach the documents.
- The documents will be verified by MS
- Finally, the report of verification would be given to ZS.